Random 2022 Stuff

OT... After further review...:Harassment_emoticon: 

Joe being on the field at the OSU game was a pretty cool thing to do.

Youse guys (and ladies) iz right.  I wuz wrong.:thwack1:

Football fame and glory came with the LSU Bayou Bengals

but his roots are DEEP in Scarlet and Gray soil.

Cool and classy move by Athens Joe.

Geaux Beauxeyes. (And Athens Bulldogs)

No :ninja:

And FTS (Fuck the Squeelers)

On 9/4/2022 at 9:04 AM, High School Harry said:

Yes, I like Joe Burrow, too.  But right now I would bet the ranch and livestock that he has become the Number One

target for every heat seeking cheap shot artist missile in the NFL.  How many teams we play this year have Joey B Knock Out

pools on the sly?  Or not so sly?

Maybe time to give some thought to dialing it down a bit and lowering the profile,

While this is undoubtedly true, game one in particular, I would counter by saying "fuck them all to death."  He could go into hiding tomorrow & the Stealers still gonna Stealer.  It's the NFL - his popularity is the best pass protection, just ask Marsha Brady.

Just now, T-Dub said:

While this undoubtedly true, game one in particular, I would counter by saying "fuck them all to death."  He could go into hiding tomorrow & the Stealers still gonna Stealer.  

Agree.

And I forgot to add Greg Cook to the list.

Way too early for the board whippersnappers

and the entire current Bengals team.

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

While this is undoubtedly true, game one in particular, I would counter by saying "fuck them all to death."  He could go into hiding tomorrow & the Stealers still gonna Stealer.  It's the NFL - his popularity is the best pass protection, just ask Marsha Brady.

Ahh, just depends on how much the NFL wants to really spotlight Joe Burrow. 

If the love affair is real, any drop of sweat falling off Cameron Hayward’s arm onto his jersey, will be flagged. 

If not, well…

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

Ahh, just depends on how much the NFL wants to really spotlight Joe Burrow. 

If the love affair is real, any drop of sweat falling off Cameron Hayward’s arm onto his jersey, will be flagged. 

If not, well…

Hey if they lost Burrow who would the NFL argue is not as good as Mahomes, Herbert or Lamar Jackson despite wildly outplaying all of them?

12 hours ago, Mikeslumina said:

Nfl network replaying super bowl watched few minutes. If perine goes other way on middle screen different game. We kicked field goal went up 7. I had to turn it off to painful. 

Yeah, I rewatched it a month ago. The last 5 minutes were painful but it’s hard to blame anyone.  We held the Rams to 23 points. It was another “great Super Bowl” we lost.  

Oh, and fuck the Stealers. 

On 9/3/2022 at 9:56 PM, High School Harry said:

What's Joe Burrow doing there?  Sam Hubbard, yes.  Eli Apple, yes. Vonn Bell, yes.  Isaiah Prince, yes. Drue Crimson, yes.  Joe... ummmm... 

You should be Happy.  Statistically, he may be the Best NFL QB that has ever played in an OSU uniform!!

Archived