Random 2022 Stuff

Wow!  The White Tiger is awesome!  White helmets.  Stadium white.  Fans all looking like a snow storm hit.  Intermixed with sharp Black Power stripes.  Cannot get soon enough the Spouse and I new full zip-up hoodies.  Will probably make it a Christmas present, though, just in time for the playoff run.

Would love to see a Black Tiger version (like on the album of Y&T, a group I saw several times in the Bay Area that played a Led Zeppelin style of music) another season.

I was shocked to see the devotion of fans putting up the dough to get the new look so quickly.

9 hours ago, Kingspoint said:

Wow!  The White Tiger is awesome!  White helmets.  Stadium white.  Fans all looking like a snow storm hit.  Intermixed with sharp Black Power stripes.  Cannot get soon enough the Spouse and I new full zip-up hoodies.  Will probably make it a Christmas present, though, just in time for the playoff run.

Would love to see a Black Tiger version (like on the album of Y&T, a group I saw several times in the Bay Area that played a Led Zeppelin style of music) another season.

I was shocked to see the devotion of fans putting up the dough to get the new look so quickly.

Summertime Girls

A couple of photos I took last night.... 

20220929_193455.jpg

20220929_200936.jpg

20220929_233248.jpg

I watched the game reply on NFLN.  As nice as it looked on TV, it was tenfold more impressive in person.  The whiteout was unlike anything seen in Cincy before and was a thrill to behold and participate in.  Huge kudos to Elizabeth Blackburn for convincing Mike and Pumkie to trust her with the marketing of the team - she's done an exemplary job with the promotions and all the new participatory fan-friendly wrinkles she's introduced since then.

Archived