Random 2022 Stuff

4 hours ago, Kingspoint said:

Can't believe how much crap Eli Apple got on Bengals' websites the last 12 months.  It was Week 15 or 16 last year when Tony Romo stated about three times in the same game how much improvement Apple had made during the season and that right now he was providing excellent Defense for the Bengals.  People shit on Tony Romo, but he is ALWAYS RIGHT with his analysis.

My favorite thing about Apple is he has STFU.  Suggests to me that he has grown up.  It's about what you do on the field, not what you say out loud or on social media.

26 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

My favorite thing about Apple is he has STFU.  Suggests to me that he has grown up.  It's about what you do on the field, not what you say out loud or on social media.

Giving 100%  being around Bell Hilton and the rest of the unit 

Growing up too yes..

52 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Thanks for sharing Jamie. Really like Hurst. Another great signing by the Bengals. Quality football player and seems to be a great person who has overcome a lot of adversity. On top of making  some great catches and runs, his energy and passion on the field are awesome . Will probably get more opportunities after showing he can make the tough catches and teams dbl more of our receivers.

Kinda off topic but not...

IMHO, this has been the weirdest football season I can remember (not counting the Covid games and season)

Cleveland trading for a recidivist sex offended and paying him a mint.  Just stupid (and he should be out of football altogether)

The sex offended draft choice punter dog and pony show.

The Russel Wilson trade.

Tua's multiple concussions and how it was handled by the team.  Shameful.

Etc.  WTF is going on?

Sour Apples Harry fears there's more to come.  Hope I'm wrong.

Off topic PS...

Where can I get a tee shirt that says "I caught COVID at the Bengals Thursday Night Game"?  Size 2XL.

Tru dat.  Took my first hit of Paxlovid last night, feel a LOT better but no way am I going anywhere for at least five days

per dr self quarantine orders.  Glad this week's game is away.

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

Off topic PS...

Where can I get a tee shirt that says "I caught COVID at the Bengals Thursday Night Game"?  Size 2XL.

Tru dat.  Took my first hit of Paxlovid last night, feel a LOT better but no way am I going anywhere for at least five days

per dr self quarantine orders.  Glad this week's game is away.

Hope you recover quickly Harry...Pumpkin misses you!

Archived