Random 2022 Stuff

50 minutes ago, Jungletiger said:

History making

And JB became the first player to have five 400+ yard games in his first three season. Truth is this game today would be 32 games played. So that's five 400+ in two seasons and I don't think he's done with those type games this year. 

2 minutes ago, TigerJ@w said:

Burrow passed Marino in the most 400 yard games in their first three seasons. Only QB in NFL History to have five in anyone’s first three years.  He has the most passing yards in a single game this season of any other QB. 

AHHH..... 2 minutes....

10 minutes ago, TigerJ@w said:

Burrow passed Marino in the most 400 yard games in their first three seasons. Only QB in NFL History to have five in anyone’s first three years.  He has the most passing yards in a single game this season of any other QB. 

So, he has a shot at the Fed Ex thing again this week?  Asking for a friend. 

5 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

So, he has a shot at the Fed Ex thing again this week?  Asking for a friend. 

It looked like Mahomes was going to give him some competition this week but he’s out now and Chad Henne is in.

Mahomes 25/34 423 yards 3 TDS plus 1 running TD. 

15 minutes ago, TigerJ@w said:

Joe Burrow threw a 60-yard touchdown pass to WR Tyler Bold in the first quarter, his 12th-career touchdown pass of 50-or-more yards, tied #HOFer's Dan Marino (12) and Fran Tarkenton (12) for the most such touchdown passes by a player in his first three seasons in #NFL history.

And he's only played 2 seasons worth of games.

I just love this from Hobson...

"As an homage to his hometown, we call Bengals defensive coordinator Lou Anarumo's scheme "The Staten Island Stew," because he's been a master chef at mixing up different packages with varying ingredients to fire up a spice that brings a wallop.  In Sunday's 35-17 win over the Falcons, the Bengals became the third team in the 52 years since the NFL merger to string together at least seven straight games without allowing a second-half touchdown. And they did it with five backups working at least 45 percent of the snaps and three of them just joined the team this season via the draft or the waiver wire.  With nose tackles D.J. Reader and Josh Tupou out, third- rounder Zach Carter started and played 34 snaps while waiver pickup Jay Tufele played 21 more snaps after last week's Bengals debut of 23.  With middle linebacker Logan Wilson out, 2020 draft picks Akeem Davis Gaither and Markus Bailey started and played 32 and 21 snaps, respectively, while second-round cornerback Cam Taylor-Brit made his NFL debut with 28 snaps compared to starter Eli Apple's 16."

I mentioned it before, but my moniker, "Kingspoint" is to honor the Merchant Marine Academy on Long Island where Anarumo was a Head Coach of football and my brother was a '75 Honor Graduate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Merchant_Marine_Academy

Weekend Viewing Schedule... :dance2:

Thursday Night Suckfest

Rats at Tampa Brady.

Can Tom pull one out of Giselle's wazoo for a W?

I honestly do not think the Rats are that good.

Lemur is pretty one dimensional.  

Sunday 1:00

Squeels at the Cheese Steaks.

Monday

Us at Clowns on Hall 🎃ween

I think its going to be ugly, lots of Clown cheap shots but losing Nojokefoo ain't gonna help.

Winnable if we don't beat ourselves.

Air Burrow will have an off night and be held to 400 yards.  And its Tee Time Monday night.

Stay tuned, wrestling fans... :popcorn:

9 hours ago, Kingspoint said:

I just love this from Hobson...

"As an homage to his hometown, we call Bengals defensive coordinator Lou Anarumo's scheme "The Staten Island Stew," because he's been a master chef at mixing up different packages with varying ingredients to fire up a spice that brings a wallop.  In Sunday's 35-17 win over the Falcons, the Bengals became the third team in the 52 years since the NFL merger to string together at least seven straight games without allowing a second-half touchdown. And they did it with five backups working at least 45 percent of the snaps and three of them just joined the team this season via the draft or the waiver wire.  With nose tackles D.J. Reader and Josh Tupou out, third- rounder Zach Carter started and played 34 snaps while waiver pickup Jay Tufele played 21 more snaps after last week's Bengals debut of 23.  With middle linebacker Logan Wilson out, 2020 draft picks Akeem Davis Gaither and Markus Bailey started and played 32 and 21 snaps, respectively, while second-round cornerback Cam Taylor-Brit made his NFL debut with 28 snaps compared to starter Eli Apple's 16."

I mentioned it before, but my moniker, "Kingspoint" is to honor the Merchant Marine Academy on Long Island where Anarumo was a Head Coach of football and my brother was a '75 Honor Graduate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Merchant_Marine_Academy

Lou is reminding me of Lebeau and Zimmer (as DC's). Same kind of magic sauce

1 hour ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Lou is reminding me of Lebeau and Zimmer (as DC's). Same kind of magic sauce

35 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

The getting by with backups part is very Zimmer.   Never seemed to matter who was starting with him at DC.

Would like to get Zimmer back here in some capacity.

Sad to see him end up on Skid Row as an assistant to Dion.

Archived