Random 2022 Stuff

43 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

I agree he's just ok, but with what we have at WR just ok is fine. You can't have superstars at every position, the salary cap dictates that. 

I get the impression that Hurst will stay here at an affordable rate, he said he found a home and the money will take care of itself.  I think as long as they don't insult him, he will stay on a team friendly contract. I'm fine with that.

Agree.  The idea of paying him over $10M is overboard. 

3 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Put the $13 Mil toward Hayden Hurst and draft an ORT.

Sell the naming rights to Elizabeth Blackburn's first born child and re-sign Tee.

Rather sign a vet RT .

Im skeptical of drafting olineman.

Can u blame me??

Id like to draft a CB first round...

5 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Rather sign a vet RT .

Im skeptical of drafting olinemen.

Can u blame me??

Id like to draft a CB first round...

Definitely had better luck there in the later 1st rd but can't focus on the draft yet.. Let's see who steps up from here.

1 minute ago, SF2 said:

Billy Price sighting.  Playing for the Cardinals.  Gave up an untouched sack.  Ugly.  

I was watching the Cards a few weeks ago for some reason, don't remember why, and I noticed him as well, he was really really bad that day too.

I can't believe we pulled off that trade for BJ Hill.

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

No idea what Denver was thinking there

The Broncos made the horrible mistake of listening to all the talking heads in the sports media instead of what was painfully obvious. 

Their message was Pete Carroll is too old and set in his ways, he doesn’t understand modern offenses and he was holding back Wilson.  

They completely ignored all the former Seahawk greats who never had a good word to say about Wilson. 

They ignored the cold blooded fact that Seattle had been trying to upgrade the QB position for years for some “unknown” reason.  

Ignored Wilson’s lack of commitment during the off season.  

Ignored Wilson’s refusal to wear a simple wrist band to remember the plays. 

Ignored the fact ownership was willing to replace Wilson INSTEAD of Carroll. 

Basically, the media thought Wilson was successful in spite of Pete Carroll and the coaching staff.    They were wrong.  

5 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Saw a sport piece in one of the Canadian newspapers comparing the Russell Wilson trade to the Hershel Walker trade...ouch

Seattle is looking at a top 5 pick and a playoff appearance.  Denver is looking at a new coach, no early round draft picks and a huge amount of money tied up in a middle of the road QB. 

Archived