Random 2022 Stuff

41 minutes ago, SF2 said:

The Broncos made the horrible mistake of listening to all the talking heads in the sports media instead of what was painfully obvious. 

Their message was Pete Carroll is too old and set in his ways, he doesn’t understand modern offenses and he was holding back Wilson.  

They completely ignored all the former Seahawk greats who never had a good word to say about Wilson. 

They ignored the cold blooded fact that Seattle had been trying to upgrade the QB position for years for some “unknown” reason.  

Ignored Wilson’s lack of commitment during the off season.  

Ignored Wilson’s refusal to wear a simple wrist band to remember the plays. 

Ignored the fact ownership was willing to replace Wilson INSTEAD of Carroll. 

Basically, the media thought Wilson was successful in spite of Pete Carroll and the coaching staff.    They were wrong.  

I've always thought he was overrated, Seattle during his best years was an ok team in what was then a weak division. the offense was clearly built around Lynch.

I knew he was washed but didn't know much about him as a person.  Denver really wants him to be this franchise star but his demeanor is.. yikes.  Like not just DGAF, just here so I won't get fined but actually weird and robotic.  It's uncomfortable.  I don't want to say Seattle PD should check the crawlspace of his old home, but..  Something ain't right.

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

I've always thought he was overrated, Seattle during his best years was an ok team in what was then a weak division. the offense was clearly built around Lynch.

I knew he was washed but didn't know much about him as a person.  Denver really wants him to be this franchise star but his demeanor is.. yikes.  Like not just DGAF, just here so I won't get fined but actually weird and robotic.  It's uncomfortable.  I don't want to say Seattle PD should check the crawlspace of his old home, but..  Something ain't right.

I don’t know what they were thinking in that regard.  Wilson wasn’t really “That Guy” on a team he won a Super Bowl on.  He seems like a politician the way he speaks. 

He tries to say what he thinks people want him to say.  The problem is it takes him too long to do it so it’s very uncomfortable. You are right, almost robotic. 

9 hours ago, SF2 said:

I don’t know what they were thinking in that regard.  Wilson wasn’t really “That Guy” on a team he won a Super Bowl on.  He seems like a politician the way he speaks. 

He tries to say what he thinks people want him to say.  The problem is it takes him too long to do it so it’s very uncomfortable. You are right, almost robotic. 

I always liked Wilson even from his days here in Raleigh.  Something has changed though.  It’s like he’s above everyone or something. Maybe it’s marrying Ciara.  Gone Hollywood.  Can’t get out of my mind seeing he and Ciara at the US Open never taking their sunglasses off.  No one else in the entire stadium was wearing sunglasses. Total tool. 

13 hours ago, CincyInDC said:

This man is here to commit crime. 

dangerwich.thumb.webp.c439d2f930ead54eef0107fdf52f5cdf.webp

and nothing cool or exciting DB Cooper shit, more like digging through your trash cans at night looking for hair & toenail clippings.  Dude creeps me out.

Ciara's "Oh" was & remains a jam, though.  Rolling slow with the windows down kinda tune.

7 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

I dunno. In order to give the still-behemoth Stealer revenue producing Giant some bone to pick on, the league will likely gift this one to them. 

I’m okay with the stealers finishing as the 8th-best AFC team….just missing the playoffs, and NOT getting a top-ten draft choice.

5 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

I’m being exposed to the Browns postgame show and everyone is pumped up. With Watson coming back, they’re going 5-1 or 6-0 the rest of the season. 😂😂

Call it crazy…or predictable as far as the NFL is concerned…but I can see even the downtrodden HOU taking a piece or two out of this deviant 

Archived