Jump to content

Random 2022 Stuff


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

IMG_20220509_200028.jpg

I don’t buy the Viking and Eagles winning their divisions. I am not very confident about New Orleans.  Winston and Dalton??

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, SF2 said:

I don’t buy the Viking and Eagles winning their divisions. I am not very confident about New Orleans.  Winston and Dalton??

Im with you.

Dallas and Green Bay are on my list

As division winners..

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, BengalBuck said:

$375 mil for 10 years. Ambassadorship pays well!

Just an obscene amount of money, nice to see Tom will be able to get by after retirement lol

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Griever said:

Just an obscene amount of money, nice to see Tom will be able to get by after retirement lol

Is there any evidence that Brady will be any good at this?  Romo and Aikman didn’t get paid until they proved they could do the job and I honestly don’t like listening to Romo ramble on.  I think Aikman is  better than Romo 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, SF2 said:

Is there any evidence that Brady will be any good at this?  Romo and Aikman didn’t get paid until they proved they could do the job and I honestly don’t like listening to Romo ramble on.  I think Aikman is  better than Romo 

Good question. TB12 has his own podcast but that's pretty much all I've heard from him as far as "talking football" amongst other things. That's a lot different than being an analyst at the game and commentating in real time. Romo can be silly sometimes and Nantz has to reel him back in occassionally but what I like about Romo is that his excitement seems to be genuine. Dude loves the game. I've always been a fan of Aikman. Yeah he can be a little dry sometimes but again, the dude knows what he is talking about and I like his play breakdowns.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, SF2 said:

Is there any evidence that Brady will be any good at this?  Romo and Aikman didn’t get paid until they proved they could do the job and I honestly don’t like listening to Romo ramble on.  I think Aikman is  better than Romo 

Valid points..

Yes he's the GOAT on the field but that has nothing to do with his mic'd up analysis and other facets of announcing...

Big Risk imo.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...