Random 2022 Stuff

Good thing I taped the college final game last night and watched it later..only had to watch for 20 mins lol. What a blowout.

In other college/draft news - the 2023 NFL draft should be interesting given the Bears have the #1 pick but won't likely pick a QB. So the Texans may want that pick or someone may want to jump ahead of the Texans. 

1 hour ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Good thing I taped the college final game last night and watched it later..only had to watch for 20 mins lol. What a blowout.

In other college/draft news - the 2023 NFL draft should be interesting given the Bears have the #1 pick but won't likely pick a QB. So the Texans may want that pick or someone may want to jump ahead of the Texans. 

I liked the over in the championship, but I didn't think Georgia would get it all by themselves. 

3 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Bears are in a good position to add draft picks..

Theyll need them all to fix the oline..

What team wants Stroud the most??

Seattle with all those picks?

On 1/9/2023 at 2:43 PM, High School Harry said:

https://www.fox19.com/2023/01/09/she-said-yes-chad-johnson-gets-engaged-selling-tampa-star/

She said ‘yes!’ Chad Johnson gets engaged to ‘Selling Tampa’ star

Super happy for Chad as most all fans are..

Just love the guys enthusiasm for his "Still" team..

7 hours ago, RayDoggBengal said:

I remember the Bengals saying they didn't want a parttime player.  If I remember correctly something happened that year with baseball and he ended up playing the full season of football.

That's how I remember it too, which always bothered me because he played part time baseball not part time football, and he was the best CB in the league during his prime.

1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

That's how I remember it too, which always bothered me because he played part time baseball not part time football, and he was the best CB in the league during his prime.

Deion was also the flashiest, braggadocios player of his time.  He created his “brand” far before it was the thing to do.  No chance that version of Mike Brown was interested in him. 

Archived