Random 2022 Stuff

1 minute ago, Shebengal said:

How funny would it be if Lamar Jackson wound up in Miami next year? Because Miami does play the Ravens in Baltimore next year. 😂😂

I believe hell sign there.

Phins could trade Tua for a draft pick (2nd round maybe) and could use they first 3 rds building around Lemar..

Owner Steven Ross is 82yrs old and wants a SB contender asap.

He may see Lemar as that player to make it hapoen.. 

7 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Phins could trade Tua for a draft pick (2nd round maybe) and could use they first 3 rds building around Lemar..

Having Tyreek Hill is already an instant upgrade at WR if he is signed for multiple years. I don’t know his contract status.

I guess I don't understand this Lamar to Miami scenario.  Miami give up on Tua already?  I mean I guess I get the concern over concussions, but we're still talking about a big name QB tossed to the side.  Miami also has some really good receivers that are matched to Tua...Lamar doesn't need/want receivers unless they play the TE position and aren't afraid to be ignored  :).  Miami is also near the bottom of the list for cap space the last I checked.  I don't see Miami being "Cleveland Crazy/Stupid".  Lastly, and most importantly, I think Lamar is delusional about his worth and unless that changes he's not getting signed anywhere.  I dunno, I just don't get it.

39 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Owner Steven Ross is 82yrs old and wants a SB contender asap.

He may see Lemar as that player to make it hapoen.. 

Phina have Hill for 4 more yrs.

1 hour ago, esjbh2 said:

I guess I don't understand this Lamar to Miami scenario.

It’s a baseless rumor…perpetuated by a few media hacks, and kept going by social media/internet “sources”. 

The only truth contained in any of it, is that he is a Miami native. 

20 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

It’s a baseless rumor…perpetuated by a few media hacks, and kept going by social media/internet “sources”. 

The only truth contained in any of it, is that he is a Miami native. 

He was asked if not Ravens what teams he'd have interest in..

He said Miami would be right at the top

He may stay in Baltimore but seems he and they aren't connected now..

Strained relationship..

Archived