Rams Temperature Check

Temperature Check  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do we win the Superbowl on Sunday?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. How Confident are you in your answer?

• 90-100%
    • 80-89%
    • 70-79%
    • 60-69%
    • 50-59%
    • Below 50%

2 hours ago, tibor75 said:

I can't wait for tomorrow.  Just want the anticipation to end and for the game to start. 

So, there is an idea that it's already a great season - they made it to the Super Bowl when nobody gave them the chance.  That's true.  But it doesn't mean anything.  Just like it doesn't mean anything to say, "Well they are young.  They will get back there again."  you have no idea.  This might be it.  Sure, it's an amazing season, but they have done nothing for 30 years.  Who knows when it will come again?  Sure, I would like to believe that they will spend the money to make this team a consistent contender, but you never know.  The Bills came close in their first super bowl, and got blown out every year after that.  Cards, Falcons, Bengals in 80s had one shot, and then it was gone.  Well Bengals had two shots in the 1980s with drastically different teams but couldn't build on the success. 

All I know is that if they win, it's going to be amazing.  I can't imagine any tibor75 negativity for a year at minimum.  They could go 0-16 next year with Burrow turning into Joey Mayfield and I wouldn't give a shit. 

They said tOSU didn't have a shot against Miami.  They were underdogs against Alabama and Oregon in 2014 and won it.  Hoping for the same tomorrow.

As you being a long time Bengal fan I see where your coming from..

Hard to let the past woes go..

This is the 20's now..

They have Burrow as a leader.

For this game clear your mind of doubts and enjoy the ride..

14 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

I think the Bengals buck their usual trend and start off strong. Rams try to mount a late comeback but Stafford throws a pick six to seal the deal. 

Bengals 37 

Rams 27

I’m with you on this one…I feel like they’ve been building toward a strong start this post-season…feeling like this is the day they put it together.  I know Donald and company can get pressure but a quick slant to Chase plus 60 YAC for TD would change things quick…plus Stafford chucking it occasionally to our opportunistic D…

Recent Super Bowl history has been kind to underdogs.  I think the last favorite who actually won in a blowout was the Ravens back in 2001.  Just in the last 10 years, two underdogs ended up kicking ass - Tampa Bay last year and Seattle over Denver.  Atlanta should have been three, but ugh.

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

Rumor is Sean McVay might want to leave coaching to be a tv analyst ...

As he's getting married this summer ...

z8

His fiance ^ ...

My boy is whipped as fuck already. Zac should dominate as Sean's mind isn't in the game.

He can motorboat his tears away after his team loses.  

Archived