Burrow named comeback player of the year

8 minutes ago, BengalBuck said:

Couldn't believe the a-holes in the audience booing.... 

That's what happens when you put a bunch of classless Cowboy a-holes in the first couple rows within microphone range...Zak, Jerry, Irvin, etc.  I suspect it was Irvin leading the charge of boos.  No excuse for that IMHO.  Sore losers, poor sportsmanship, and general lack of class.

2 minutes ago, esjbh2 said:

That's what happens when you put a bunch of classless Cowboy a-holes in the first couple rows within microphone range...Zak, Jerry, Irvin, etc.  I suspect it was Irvin leading the charge of boos.  No excuse for that IMHO.  Sore losers, poor sportsmanship, and general lack of class.

Micah Parsons talked a little bit of shit about Joe this weekend, he's going to regret that next year.

4 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Micah Parsons talked a little bit of shit about Joe this weekend, he's going to regret that next year.

anyone who thinks kyler is a top 5 QB really isnt important who they think is a top 5 QB.

and to use the week 2, game and start saying its easy to get in his head, man im not sure there is anyone HARDER to get in their head.

kyler is above burrow, yet he through for 700 less yards, and 10 less touchdowns, in 1 more games. 

"Kyler Murray scrubs social media accounts, unfollows Arizona Cardinals"  

he had a QBR of 8 in the wild card game. not a typo.... 8

if the nfl had to re-draft entire teams, i can assure you joe would be gone before dak, kyler, lamar, and maybe mahomes and rodgers based on age and alloying gamily to deal with.

Archived