He really is a bad and bitter person. What a joke he is. 

Crawls out of his hole every year to hit radio row and try and cling to relevance by spewing hate for the Bengals, and it is laughable that he continues to do that this week of all weeks. What a complete soulless prick.

2 minutes ago, Montana Bengal said:

If I remember correctly, he also said something recently about the Bengals not doing anything in free agency.

I know he said the fans are great and they deserve a Super Bowl (and so he is excited for them and the city).

He also spent radio row two years ago selling that Burrow would refuse to play in Cincinnati.  He is the purest of queefing taints. I was there in Baltimore for his last game right as he quit. Fuck him. 

17 minutes ago, membengal said:

He also spent radio row two years ago selling that Burrow would refuse to play in Cincinnati.  He is the purest of queefing taints. I was there in Baltimore for his last game right as he quit. Fuck him. 

Jordan Palmer was Joe's QB coach coming out for the combine and the whole process. If they really wanted to sell Burrow on pulling an Elway they could have, they had him right there to talk to him.

20 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Also Joe was interviewed about his time with Whitworth during the their offseason when Joe was staying with them and apparently they had conversations about the Bengals that Joe said he wanted to keep between them.

burrow is no idiot and has to realize the organization has been a joke.  

One successful season in 40 does not make the Bengals a model organization. 

22 minutes ago, Jungletiger said:

Carson has bad vibes for the team and is bitter about his time here and we all have negative emotions towards him.  Carson is making valid points.  Both are true.  We just don't want to hear it from the hater.

This.  Still, it’s several years before Burrow has to make that decision.  He is not thinking about that right now.  Only a selfish asswipe would be thinking about that right now.  The same selfish asswipe that says this stuff to try to justify quitting on the Bengals.  Fuck you you nutless pretty boy.  Too bad they don’t have character transplants, he desperately needs one. 

57 minutes ago, Montana Bengal said:

Joe and the team should just focus on winning the SB at this point.  Adds more leverage for so much.

As I am certain they are. Just shut out this eternal SB Week hype and opinionating. 

It is all just sheep bleating at this point. 

2 hours ago, tibor75 said:

burrow is no idiot and has to realize the organization has been a joke.  

One successful season in 40 does not make the Bengals a model organization. 

Were at an inflection point, this team has a chance to turn this thing into what the Steelers have been or maybe even the Patriots. They have shown they need to have the right people guiding them that way, they wont do it on their own. Joe when his contract comes due will have leverage to get that done.

This is how ignorant he has become, did the Bengals not keep CJ around for him?  How did NE or Pitt or Denver do it by keeping their Franchise QB?  Palmer acts like a team with a Franchise QB can win six SuperBowls with ease in their career?  lol  Players come and go, as we know, and you can't keep them all due to the Salary CAP, and players just wanting more money, well, I guess you could if you overspend, hasn't Dallas tried that many times?  We know this is not going to happen with Mike Brown.  Palmer acts like the Bengals have to keep every player to win.  It has to be a mixture of FA and the Draft of course.  We heard, you must build a winner off a heavy Draft, well, that sort of worked out for this franchise, but not to get to the SB.  It takes both.  I said, I would not go back to the old days again and here I am doing it again because of what he said in this clip.  I said, Palmer had a golden arm, but now I am seeing he just did not have the brain to become a SB Winner.  Pick 6 anyone?

Archived