Carson Plamer

Andy Dullton

Both losers in different ways.  Could care less about either of the bums.  Don't care to hear from them win or lose after the Super Bowl.  AJ McCarron wasn't much of a QB, but showed more heart and toughness in his one chance than the two losers above. 

Eclipsed by Burrow during his first playoff game.  

Didn’t the Bengals go to the playoffs 5 straight years with an average QB AFTER Palmer left?  Doesn’t Burrow have 2 more playoff wins in 1 year than Palmer had his entire career?  

Why isn’t Palmer talking about his trash Cardinals?  The team that keeps expensive receivers WAY past their prime?  Picks up broken down players in FA like JJ Watt and AJ Green?  Tags Kenyan Drake?   

The Cardinals have made the playoffs three times since 2010 going 1-3.

The Bengals have gone 6 times going 3-5.   

56 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Okay, that was a little bit better, Carson…but you evidently missed the Bengals’ actions in free-agency the last two years.

….and it’s obvious that Shaelyn (sp?) isn’t there to dress you.  A freakin’ white t-shirt.  Are you representing the homeless?  :shrug:  

🦗

On 2/11/2022 at 12:00 PM, Jungletiger said:

Carson has bad vibes for the team and is bitter about his time here and we all have negative emotions towards him.  Carson is making valid points.  Both are true.  We just don't want to hear it from the hater.

If Carson had been a leader instead of just a QB and his wife's bitch, we might have seen this earlier.

13 hours ago, kennethmw said:

If Carson had been a leader instead of just a QB and his wife's bitch, we might have seen this earlier.

Also true - I can understand, and I think Housh corroborated some of this, with locking up the water after meals, etc. Who would want to stay at a job when the extras are absolute minimal and you could get the same money to go to a place that treats you far better?

Having said that, I've seen comments how Carson gave his all, and the Bengals never reciprocated, which is utter bullshit. I believe they went and signed TO because he asked them to? And gave his brother a job and took up a roster spot for him? So why is he bringing up all this stuff now, right before the SB? And dragging Burrow into it?

On 2/11/2022 at 9:56 AM, membengal said:

Crawls out of his hole every year to hit radio row and try and cling to relevance by spewing hate for the Bengals, and it is laughable that he continues to do that this week of all weeks. What a complete soulless prick.

I don't know about previous years, but he was hawking his CBD business this year. "Oh and since I've got some air time, let me shit on Cincy real quick..."

4 hours ago, Cat said:

Also true - I can understand, and I think Housh corroborated some of this, with locking up the water after meals, etc. Who would want to stay at a job when the extras are absolute minimal and you could get the same money to go to a place that treats you far better?

Having said that, I've seen comments how Carson gave his all, and the Bengals never reciprocated, which is utter bullshit. I believe they went and signed TO because he asked them to? And gave his brother a job and took up a roster spot for him? So why is he bringing up all this stuff now, right before the SB? And dragging Burrow into it?

Jealousy...

Archived