Super Bowl LVI Game Thread - Rams at Bengals

10 minutes ago, BengalBacker said:

I don't know man. Maybe it's just me but I wish he would turn this Joey Bling phase down a couple of notches.

I know if it was a Stealers, Ravens or Browns QB I'd be making fun of them.

If that makes you happy . I want each player to wear what gets them ready.

Here's Moke (Mokey). He's my adopted baby ... my girlfriend's dog of 14 + years. My gf bought him a Bengals collar before the season. I think of him as our mascot. This is probably his last week or so on Earth. He has progressed heart disease. He keeps having episodes where we think we're about to lose him, but then he bounces back full of life. Just had one earlier. I think he wants to see the Bengals through the Super Bowl. A strong and proud dog with lots of fight, just like this team.

Moke asks for a big Who Dey?! from everyone.

mokebengalcollar.jpg

mokeonbed.jpg

27 minutes ago, steggyD said:

Here's Moke (Mokey). He's my adopted baby ... my girlfriend's dog of 14 + years. My gf bought him a Bengals collar before the season. I think of him as our mascot. This is probably his last week or so on Earth. He has progressed heart disease. He keeps having episodes where we think we're about to lose him, but then he bounces back full of life. Just had one earlier. I think he wants to see the Bengals through the Super Bowl. A strong and proud dog with lots of fight, just like this team.

Moke asks for a big Who Dey?! from everyone.

mokebengalcollar.jpg

mokeonbed.jpg

Who Dey Moke,

Who's a good boy?

48 minutes ago, BengalBacker said:

I don't know man. Maybe it's just me but I wish he would turn this Joey Bling phase down a couple of notches.

I know if it was a Stealers, Ravens or Browns QB I'd be making fun of them.

Of course we would.

And if Burrow keeps winning, people are going to hate him as much as we hate Jen and Brady.

I know if I was a Steeler, Raven, or Brown fan, I'd rather have Andy Dullton playing QB for Bengals. 

You want The Dullard back?

Archived