Super Bowl LVI Game Thread - Rams at Bengals

Very shitty way to end the game with all those penalties (especially the Wilson one).  The Wilson penalty was cheap and those saying it "makes up for" the bad miss on the Higgins TD... I don't know if I agree.  The standard set by the refs all game was they were just going to let shit go.  What about the time Hubbard was quite literally tackled early in the drive by the OT?  They really can't have it both ways, if you're letting everything go you can't call a cheap one that effectively decides the game.

Anyway, I'm excited about the future.

Just now, HavePityPlease said:

Very shitty way to end the game with all those penalties (especially the Wilson one).  The Wilson penalty was cheap and those saying it "makes up for" the bad miss on the Higgins TD... I don't know if I agree.  The standard set by the refs all game was they were just going to let shit go.  What about the time Hubbard was quite literally tackled early in the drive by the OT?  They really can't have it both ways, if you're letting everything go you can't call a cheap one that effectively decides the game.

What about the Ramsey hold on Higgins not called?

1 minute ago, HavePityPlease said:

The potential is certainly there.  Depends on how dedicated they are to fixing the OLine though

Just now, snarkster said:

The potential is certainly there.  Depends on how dedicated they are to fixing the OLine though

No doubt about it, no excuses now.  We know they'll do *something*, it's just a matter of how much (and whether they do their old fashioned "we like the guys in the building" act).

Well, by how we just lost the SB, it should be obvious that O-Line better be priority 1, 2, and three...everything else seems to bein place, replace the dang line...or at least replace the right side of the line...

If we fix that, we will be back...not goona guarantee it, but we will be back.

2 minutes ago, Since 87 said:

I will never understand shotgun on 4th and 1. You don't need to run it or sneak it but why would you take those out of the minds of the defense?

B/c your OLine sucks.

I will never understand 3rd and 1 to your backup RB when the fucking play in the same spot on the field failed to work earlier in the game.

Archived