Thank You!

1 minute ago, tibor75 said:

I still wonder if it would have been better if Mahomes had scored in overtime.

Super Bowl losses are the worst. 

Nah.  Winning the AFC and sticking it up everyone's ass that said the Bengals couldn't beat KC at home was awesome. 

Won`t second guess anything from coaching to players. These are the guys that got us here and thanks to them we made it to the Superbowl!!

Didn`t work out for a win but now just glad Burrow is ok. Next year should be better but the league is aware we are back as a top team and won`t be taken lightly. Thanks to all for the updates been a stressful but amazing year.

4 minutes ago, membengal said:

I’m proud as hell of them. Improbable run from 5-4 to here. Enjoyed every minute of it. Looking forward to the future. I have hope now.

Hey, a big thanks go out to you and a few others around here for keeping me updated on all things Bengals.  I don't spend alot of time on social media, so I really do appreciate all the posts that enable this place to be a one-stop-shopping for all things Bengals for me and many others.  You're the best robot any guy could ever ask for!  :)

26 minutes ago, Montana Bengal said:

Wow...this dude took us on a beautiful ride that far exceeded everyone's expectations and he's apologizing?  So glad this guy is on our team.  I especially felt bad for him in particular when that pass hit the ground at the end of the game...he exceeded our expectations but I'm guessing he fell short on his own.

10 hours ago, esjbh2 said:

Hey, a big thanks go out to you and a few others around here for keeping me updated on all things Bengals.  I don't spend alot of time on social media, so I really do appreciate all the posts that enable this place to be a one-stop-shopping for all things Bengals for me and many others.  You're the best robot any guy could ever ask for!  :)

truth preach GIF

Archived