Thank You!

48 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

The Eeyore - TV Tropes

No, that is not it. 

Any one who watched him from the beginning--especially his first half season and his following great year's culminating amazing AFC Championship Game against the Stealers--believed that there was no possible way he would not have multiple chances at the Prize. 

Hope is always good. However the future is promised to no one. 

16 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

No, that is not it. 

Any one who watched him from the beginning--especially his first half season and his following great year's culminating amazing AFC Championship Game against the Stealers--believed that there was no possible way he would not have multiple chances at the Prize. 

Hope is always good. However the future is promised to no one. 

You are correct, but I don’t want to even think it. 

4 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

If you want to thank them give to Joe's charity. I'm thinking variations of 9 or 56.

The Joe Burrow Hunger Relief Fund | Foundation for Appalachian Ohio

Great idea Jamie and thanks for the reminder.  Done and done.  BTW, $56 is appropriately the 1st selection box on the donation form.  :)

7 minutes ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Maybe this will cheer folks up.  I was at the Banks last night and shot this....

I'm not going to be cheered up until I see this letter:

Dear Mr Brown,

Logan Wilson wasn't holding and the Rams OL committed a mass offsides when the center forgot the snap count making two bad calls against you

on the same play and costing you the Super Bowl.  All I can say is "Oops".

Your friend,

Roger

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

Dear Mr Brown,

Logan Wilson wasn't holding and the Rams OL committed a mass offsides when the center forgot the snap count making two bad calls against you

Your friend,

Roger

I was sincerely hoping that thousands of Bengal fans sharing in a moment of unprecedented joy would be greater that your personal bitterness.

I guess I was wrong about that.

I guess I was wrong about you.

Sincerely, I would encourage you to take a moment to share in the unexpected success of our shared journey through the 2021 season, and the promise of a future that we have never before had a right to expect. I choose to live in the now, because now is all we have, and I choose to look forward to the future rather than pity myself because of the past.

Join me. Or not. Your call.

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

Dear Mr Brown,

Your friend,

Roger

You are more likely to receive this letter: 

Dear Harry, 

By order of the G-7, you are hereby appointed Master of the Financial World. Salary to be commensurate with that of Elon Musk. No taxation will be withheld, and fitting residences to be furnished at every beachfront location, minimum value that of Monaco. 

Your Servants,

Ursula and the other six dudes 

2 hours ago, membengal said:

To be honest, this tweet means the most to me.  I trust the players want to win and appreciate the fans.  I've not really been sure about the Brown family.  I hope this feeling is contagious and the family wants to feel it year after year.

Hats off too all the fans who welcomed the team home.

Brought the first tear to my eye after the loss.

I still can't believe we made the SB!

This will always be a fond year to remember, even when we win it all next year!

Who Dey!

11 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

I was sincerely hoping that thousands of Bengal fans sharing in a moment of unprecedented joy would be greater that your personal bitterness.

I guess I was wrong about that.

I guess I was wrong about you.

Sincerely, I would encourage you to take a moment to share in the unexpected success of our shared journey through the 2021 season, and the promise of a future that we have never before had a right to expect. I choose to live in the now, because now is all we have, and I choose to look forward to the future rather than pity myself because of the past.

Join me. Or not. Your call.

Dear Dr Amish,

I honestly feel sad that you spent a small fortune to see the Bengals get screwed.  Count me in with Bluto and "It ain't over until we say its over" rather than Kevin Bacon's "thank you, sir, may I have another".  Many people in the media and on the board seem to agree that we were screwed.  Makes losing somewhat less of an issue when thinking of it that way.  In my mind, anyway, I don't think we lost.  I feel we overcame countless obstacles stating with not only overcoming but actually and more importantly learning from losses to inferior teams earlier in the season.  This team IS a winner despite the Super Bowl and I look forward to continued success and building in future seasons.

So enjoy your reveling in defeat, I choose not to accept it as such.

Season Ticket holder since 1980 (Forrest Gregg's first year and Anthony Munoz rookie season) since that seems to be so important to you.

P.S. Get over your damn self.

11 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

You are more likely to receive this letter: 

Dear Harry, 

By order of the G-7, you are hereby appointed Master of the Financial World. Salary to be commensurate with that of Elon Musk. No taxation will be withheld, and fitting residences to be furnished at every beachfront location, minimum value that of Monaco. 

Your Servants,

Ursula and the other six dudes 

No Peace on Earth, no votes.

Archived