I Want You To Think About This

These past few weeks leading up to the game have been exciting. The entire country was Bengals crazy, at least that's what it appeared like. I want you to think about this, even if we go back next year, it will NEVER be like it was these past 2 weeks. We experienced something special, my friends. Win or lose money couldn't buy what we experienced these past few weeks. The Rams did not beat the Bengals, the Bengals just didn't get the job done. Plain and simple. There was no domination, there was no ass kicking. That game could have gone either way and that is EXACTLY what happened. It just didn't go ours. With that said, I'm super proud of this team for what they've accomplished and I have high hopes for a big future, more playoff wins and hopefully a Super Bowl win within the next 5 years, sooner would be even nicer. WHO-DEY, bitchezz!!!

MULLY

...and congratulations to Andrew Whitworth on getting his ring.

At the beginning of the season we would have been elated with an AFC North championship and at least one win in the playoffs. These kids took it to the big show. I wish they had won, but I'm not completely destroyed by it like I was after the '88 season. 

Archived