Burrow injury?

5 minutes ago, saphead said:

I read somewhere that he will be evaluated when he gets back to Cincy and that he limped to the podium for the press conf. 

Joe Burrow is one tough mammy jammer, boy howdy.

So glad he is in stripes.

Too bad he and the rest of the team and Bengal Nation

got hosed by the refs last night in the I ❤️ Shit Hole LA Bowl.

The only silver lining out of last night's loss is avoiding a serious injury to Burrow. 

If the option was win the Super Bowl but he tears the ACL in his other knee, or lose the Super Bowl but he doesn't have a serious injury - I would take the loss. 

He's the future of the Bengals for the next 12 years and everything will be based on him. 

I saw picture what caused injury. Dirty cheating ass von miller. Sitting on his knee laughing at him. His knee is beant. I want some nasty oline that rip your face off if you look at their qb. Dirty oline that cut block miller and Donald. We have these soft oline that let burrow get destroyed. I never seen a line that can’t pick up a stunt, give me a break. when we went with big personnel mixon getting 8 or 9 yards carry then they go spread was stupid. If run works, use it protect the franchise. Put all the linemen in on 4 th 1 instead we have 1 legged cj trying to block send out prime ? I don’t understand it’s basic football. 1 yard run mixon or chase your best players. We had a time out left I rather see McPherson  try 70 yarder than that. 

3 hours ago, Mikeslumina said:

I saw picture what caused injury. Dirty cheating ass von miller. Sitting on his knee laughing at him. His knee is beant. I want some nasty oline that rip your face off if you look at their qb. Dirty oline that cut block miller and Donald. We have these soft oline that let burrow get destroyed. I never seen a line that can’t pick up a stunt, give me a break. when we went with big personnel mixon getting 8 or 9 yards carry then they go spread was stupid. If run works, use it protect the franchise. Put all the linemen in on 4 th 1 instead we have 1 legged cj trying to block send out prime ? I don’t understand it’s basic football. 1 yard run mixon or chase your best players. We had a time out left I rather see McPherson  try 70 yarder than that. 

Good points..

Good post.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived