Burrow injury?

11 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Hopefully just a bruise.  If it's a microfracture that's a totally different and more serious thing. 

I got the impression it was the same injury that Uzomah got in the AFCC and that with some rest he'd be fine.

25 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

I got the impression it was the same injury that Uzomah got in the AFCC and that with some rest he'd be fine.

Looks like it if he is golfing.  The only reason you would have surgery for a bone bruise is if it was actually a microfracture.

Yeah sorry,  about that the smiley face was meant to show sarcasism. Anyways, this bone bruise comment goes back to Richie Brahm our center back in Palmer days. Marvin kept saying bone bruise and I think braham missed rest of season. Our medical staff didn’t have best rep back then. My bad everyone, just an old bengals fan. I would boo santa at game like Philly did. 

2 hours ago, Mikeslumina said:

Yeah sorry,  about that the smiley face was meant to show sarcasism. Anyways, this bone bruise comment goes back to Richie Brahm our center back in Palmer days. Marvin kept saying bone bruise and I think braham missed rest of season. Our medical staff didn’t have best rep back then. My bad everyone, just an old bengals fan. I would boo santa at game like Philly did. 

Thank you.  I knew the bone bruise reference was something of a long standing dark humor joke around here but did not know to whom it referred... forgot.

And the Ninja :ninja: is board-speak for sarcasm or just kidding.

No :ninja:

Archived