Life after the Superbowl - The off season

1 minute ago, UncleEarl said:

Down with most of this. 

I do think Taylor was pretty good returning punts.  Solid player.  I'm over the high-risk/high-reward punt returner.  Get a few yards if you can, don't fumble, and don't go backwards!!!!

Yeah Taylor did fine, I'd just like to get a fast shifty guy that might be able to do it better.

28 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Some of this is unrealistic.

If we cut Waynes, Apple as the 4th or 5th guy, where do you get your #2 and #3? Corners are not cheap and we wont get a #2 that is plug and play from the #31 pick. 

With Chido and Hilton (slot) he’s already down to your third best CB, meaning get a better boundary guy and he’s your 4th. Only need one starting CB to make this happen. Draft a mid-round rookie he could potentially be your 5th. Seems very realistic. 

2 hours ago, Harley said:

As for the Oline - the advantage we have now is we can sign "tried and true" FAs. Nothing to chance here by relying solely on the draft and B list projects. Yes, we'll draft Olinemen too. Signing two of the best FA Olinemen will go a long way in signaling to the others that this is the team to join.

Side note - let's not get drunk on cap money and thinking we can buy the pieces to a SB victory. Culture really matters. Re-signing Bates, Uzomah, and BJ Hill must get done. I'd be fine to get Flowers back too. That dude is hungry to help wherever he can. 

How many FA's coming out that are rightsiders?

On 2/17/2022 at 9:46 AM, Jungletiger said:

@ it again

I'm tired of this guy's act. The Bengals don't need a ridiculous and negative sub plot. Four mentions of himself, none of the team or fans after a heart breaking loss. And I definitely don't blame his play on the field. He played pretty damn good. He got fooled on the first Cupp td, but that was just a great play by the Rams. He gave up the game winner, but the refs decided the Rams were going to get as many chances as necessary.  But of course it's HIM getting beat on the dagger play. Just bad mojo or something man. I don't care about him trying to torch people on twitter. Just want one season to end with nothing but a sweet taste, no bitter. Everyone else saying the right things. Even Mike Brown to may amazement. But this guy...

1 hour ago, A Rock said:

I'm tired of this guy's act. The Bengals don't need a ridiculous and negative sub plot. Four mentions of himself, none of the team or fans after a heart breaking loss. And I definitely don't blame his play on the field. He played pretty damn good. He got fooled on the first Cupp td, but that was just a great play by the Rams. He gave up the game winner, but the refs decided the Rams were going to get as many chances as necessary.  But of course it's HIM getting beat on the dagger play. Just bad mojo or something man. I don't care about him trying to torch people on twitter. Just want one season to end with nothing but a sweet taste, no bitter. Everyone else saying the right things. Even Mike Brown to may amazement. But this guy...

Good thought on Eli.

Yeah he's a bit thugish but he seemed to fit his playing into what the dbacks were doing after a few games..

If Zach were to think he's more of a nusance than a  positive piece then he'll be replaced quick imo..

5 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Good thought on Eli.

Yeah he's a bit thugish but he seemed to fit his playing into what the dbacks were doing after a few games..

If Zach were to think he's more of a nusance than a  positive piece then he'll be replaced quick imo..

Thugish?  Wrong words.  

Selfish?  Yes.   What makes you think he’s some kind of thug?

Archived