2022 Free Agency

16 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

I think we just re-signed Allen though as the backup QB?

Practice squad or something? I admit I do know the guy personally, and have for about 12 years. He's a very smart guy, and when playing for Folsom he picked up the playbook as a sophomore in a couple weeks and was leading Folsom for an 15-1 record and top 20 California ranking if I remember correctly. As a 15 year old. In his last year with Folsom they were like 5th ranked in the entire nation with Browning throwing for over 90 TDs. They went 16-0 his senior year with that 5th ranking, and beat powerhouses Clovis North, Cathedral Catholic, Oceanside ect.. His only two losses in Highschool were to De LaSalle in Norcal title games. He went undefeated for three years otherwise. And in his last year he won the entire state championship. 

Forgot to mention that he threw for like 5700 yards as a sophomore, and as a senior the threw for 5700 yards usually only playing the first half because they would have such a big lead. 

2 hours ago, Gary said:

Practice squad or something? I admit I do know the guy personally, and have for about 12 years. He's a very smart guy, and when playing for Folsom he picked up the playbook as a sophomore in a couple weeks and was leading Folsom for an 15-1 record and top 20 California ranking if I remember correctly. As a 15 year old. In his last year with Folsom they were like 5th ranked in the entire nation with Browning throwing for over 90 TDs. They went 16-0 his senior year with that 5th ranking, and beat powerhouses Clovis North, Cathedral Catholic, Oceanside ect.. His only two losses in Highschool were to De LaSalle in Norcal title games. He went undefeated for three years otherwise. And in his last year he won the entire state championship. 

Forgot to mention that he threw for like 5700 yards as a sophomore, and as a senior the threw for 5700 yards usually only playing the first half because they would have such a big lead. 

Thank you Jake....

1 hour ago, Griever said:

(For those of you without the Twitta and wanna see the full pic)

FOEuAPaWQAEhfDE.png

this is exciting.

however...

pull the grades from our 2021 roster, pull their 2020 final grades...well those who were supposed to start, just having adeniji at RG is borderline pointless since 3-4 guys took snaps there, almost all of them not being who we planned to start there.

keeping in mind, better players also get injured sometimes... 

9 hours ago, GoBengals said:

this is exciting.

however...

pull the grades from our 2021 roster, pull their 2020 final grades...well those who were supposed to start, just having adeniji at RG is borderline pointless since 3-4 guys took snaps there, almost all of them not being who we planned to start there.

keeping in mind, better players also get injured sometimes... 

The guy they planned to start at RG was even worse than Adeniji.  When you go into the season with your guard choices as a couple guys who have never played guard in the NFL and two guys who have and together they make $3M you are not set up to succeed. 

The point is the Bengals will start this season with at least two guys you know are competent at guard.  Last year they did not. 

Archived