2022 Free Agency

1 hour ago, kennethmw said:

They once asked Clapton how it felt to be the best guitarist ever, and he said “I don’t know, you need to ask Prince”!

I've seen that quote with so many different people in it, I don't believe it anymore. I'm sure it's been said many times, but I think people just use the format "(insert legendary guitarist name) was asked how it felt to be the best guitarist ever, and he said 'I don't know, you need to ask (insert name of your favorite guitarist)'".

For Collins - if he's asking for stupid money, then I get it - but as a fan watching Burrow get sacked that many times, especially in the playoffs - GD it!!!!

1 hour ago, Cat said:

I've seen that quote with so many different people in it, I don't believe it anymore. I'm sure it's been said many times, but I think people just use the format "(insert legendary guitarist name) was asked how it felt to be the best guitarist ever, and he said 'I don't know, you need to ask (insert name of your favorite guitarist)'".

100%. I saw the same quote from Jimi Hendrix and he said Rory Gallagher. 

17 hours ago, Jungletiger said:

An update on Bengals' visit with free agent OT La'el Collins

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2022/03/18/bengals-visit-free-agent-lael-collins-update/

Sounds like things are going well, so far.

Well. that didn't age well...

I hope the Bengals sent the dick the check from The Precinct.

Archived