2022 Free Agency

17 hours ago, Gary said:

I think he signs, or my name isn't Jake Browning! 

On a serious note though, he's in town to be introduced tomorrow or Monday. They are just finishing up the contracts in my opinion. We were going after him in a trade until Dallas cut him for some odd stupid reason, and are scrambling to write up his contract. 

Free agent signings are so much more exciting when you have a good team, and people actually want to come here. I am stuck with the Sacramento Kings......... 

Pacers fan here..

Thanks for Haliburton.

You ok with Sabonis?

3 minutes ago, BengalBuck said:

Did anyone have a clue that Collins was still in Cincy?

I looked all night on twitter for any reports of his next flight, or city, etc and couldn't find anything. So in the back of my mind I wondered if perhaps he still was. 

But either way ... it's PARTY TIME! 

Official 2019 Draft First Round Thread - THE BENGALS FORUM - For Bengals  Fans *Only* - Go-Bengals.com - The Best Bengals Fan Community in the World!

This offseason for us has gone better than I could have imagined.  Then, hearing the news we’re interested in Gilmore (real news or not) lets me know the FO isn’t as oblivious as many of us have thought in the past.  They know exactly what they need and they are executing their plan.  I’m happy with how this front office is doing business right now.  Who Dey!

32 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

I looked all night on twitter for any reports of his next flight, or city, etc and couldn't find anything. So in the back of my mind I wondered if perhaps he still was. 

But either way ... it's PARTY TIME! 

Official 2019 Draft First Round Thread - THE BENGALS FORUM - For Bengals  Fans *Only* - Go-Bengals.com - The Best Bengals Fan Community in the World!

Yes Party Time..

All season long now!!!!

33 minutes ago, WRAPradio said:

This offseason for us has gone better than I could have imagined.  Then, hearing the news we’re interested in Gilmore (real news or not) lets me know the FO isn’t as oblivious as many of us have thought in the past.  They know exactly what they need and they are executing their plan.  I’m happy with how this front office is doing business right now.  Who Dey!

Its the Blackburn women in control..

Mike just telling them ok ok ok ok..

Love the direction theyre headed..

58 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Yeah, the Royals were—other than a few years—the only NBA team in Ohio. Some of the all-time NBA greats played there: chief being Oscar Robertson and Jerry Lucas. 

They moved to Kansas City, and split home games for a while between KC and Omaha. Nate Archibald was the big-time player of note during those years. 

I always liked the Sac Kings. I was a huge fan of them in the ‘90’s and early 2000’s. 

Also, Sacramento is the home of one of my all-time fav bands: 

image.png.78cc3185292aa834c44a9c1fe35a0ba7.png

I remember this because one of my friend’s dad was with the team and I was upset because she had to move to KC.

7 minutes ago, HOF dan said:

Daaaayyyyyyuuuummmm!

I have to admit that even though everyone said (including me) that they could still sign him, I had my doubts.

This team is some serious business.

Our offense is set - let's shore up a top 5 defense next!

Dude, c'mon - you're allowed. It's happened so many, many times before. Lavar Arrington, Warren Sapp to name a couple - even Siragusa's fat ass. 

Now to figure out LG.

Archived