2022 Free Agency

30 minutes ago, Cat said:

Dude, c'mon - you're allowed. It's happened so many, many times before. Lavar Arrington, Warren Sapp to name a couple - even Siragusa's fat ass. 

Now to figure out LG.

Speaking of Siragusa's fat ass...

Remember Mike Brown sent a coach airline ticket to come for a visit

and he wiped his fat ass with it?

no :ninja:

Carry on.  Yea. La'el.

18 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Speaking of Siragusa's fat ass...

Remember Mike Brown sent a coach airline ticket to come for a visit

and he wiped his fat ass with it?

no :ninja:

Carry on.  Yea. La'el.

I sure do!

I imagine Mike didn't want to pay for 2 first class tickets because he couldn't squeeze his fat ass into one seat.

Kidding aside, yes, that was embarrassing. 

On 3/18/2022 at 7:47 PM, GoBengals said:

xavier suafilo, whom they expected to be the RG, was a 74.8 pass blocking grade in 2020. which would be the data determining the choice for him starting in 2021.

Screen Shot 2022-03-18 at 5.43.42 PM.png

wanna know cappas pass blocking grade last year?

its 72.1

dont get me wrong, he is obviously a better overall player, as suafilo rated poorly run blocking, thus poorly overall.

but dont get it twisted, Xavier, the planned starting RG last year, graded better than the pass blocking of the RG going into this year.

i also am not sure why you think suafilo was worse than adeniji.

or do you think Carmen was the planned RG to start?  because Xavier did, and got injured after week 2.

Carmen was expected to be the day 1 starter.  I looked up the quotes several months ago for some others and don’t plan on doing it again.  

Sua’ Filo was so bad they didn’t even activate him once he got healthy.  That’s why I think he was worse than Adeniji.  

Just now, BlackJesus said:

i'm not finished gifs | WiffleGif

... I will still take a DT, CB, G, and a KR/PR

Yeah, I forgot to mention Guard. Would still like to see Quinton Spain brought back for a year at $2-3M.

I don't trust Carman and Spain would be a great insurance policy if Carman bombs or gets injured. Spain faded a bit down the stretch but otherwise had a pretty good season. 

Archived