2022 Free Agency

3 hours ago, membengal said:

It was a LOT more. He gets $500K per game game day bonus. It is basically an $11 million dollar contract. It was reported very weirdly. 

No, he gets $500K for the season if he's active all 17 games. Those are considered LTBE incentives and go on the cap and his cap number is 2.771 mil.

https://overthecap.com/player/bradley-bozeman/7100/

4 hours ago, sparky151 said:

No, he gets $500K for the season if he's active all 17 games. Those are considered LTBE incentives and go on the cap and his cap number is 2.771 mil.

https://overthecap.com/player/bradley-bozeman/7100/

Browns are doing an outstanding job of working the cap ..

Props..

4 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

I have no respect for Cowturd .

He's become stale..

Same goes for Shannon Sharpe and his prick sidekick Skip Shameless..

Why are you mad at Cowherd?  He said our Oline upgrades feel as smart as any other team’s moves.  

He also rightfully  points out a lot of free agent moves don’t work out.  Trae Waynes is exhibit 1.   He didn’t say ours wouldn’t work out. 

2 hours ago, SF2 said:

Why are you mad at Cowherd?  He said our Oline upgrades feel as smart as any other team’s moves.  

He also rightfully  points out a lot of free agent moves don’t work out.  Trae Waynes is exhibit 1.   He didn’t say ours wouldn’t work out. 

I stated why...stale imo.

I don't care what his opinions are..

He makes a Mr. Obvious comment

about the oline improvement..

We know more about the Bengals than he does

I find him arrogantly annoying as well.

39 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

What's with all the Tate hate? He made some pretty good catches in his time here, but the problem with him isnt that he lacks talent, it's that he can't stay healthy.

Cant stay heathy was a problem yes.

Couple years ago I was an advocate

for more playing time but he's slow off the snap and didn't have the wiggle to separate ..

Red Zone threat maybe..

I wish the kid the best..

18 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Cant stay heathy was a problem yes.

Couple years ago I was an advocate

for more playing time but he's slow off the snap and didn't have the wiggle to separate ..

Red Zone threat maybe..

I wish the kid the best..

I'd like to see them address at least two (three would be nice) of following remaining needs before the draft:

* 3Tech2 (Ogunjobi?  Solomon Thomas?) Also, if Geno were to get healthy I'd give him a prove it offer (only guaranteed if he makes the roster) and invite him to camp (just because I'm an old softy)

* Starting CB (Steve Nelson?) in addition to re-upping Flowers (I'd still draft one early if the right guy is there)

* LG Competition/Insurance (Spain?  Hopkins?  JC Tretter?) for Carman/Smith

* 3rd TE (Gronk?) I'd prioritize a blocker to help keep The Franchise clean (any receiving would be a pleasant bonus)

* WR4 someone capable of starting if there's an injury between the Big 3 and the riff raff in the back off the room (I'd still look for a developmental WR5 in the draft)

* Reserve Safety someone along the lines of Ricardo Allen

8 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

What's with all the Tate hate? He made some pretty good catches in his time here, but the problem with him isnt that he lacks talent, it's that he can't stay healthy.

I thought the problem was he was not used correctly or wisely.

He's not a burner but I would have liked to see him used in short-mid yardage

situations as a possession receiver to pick up a first down rather than blaze 

sixty yards down the field.

I've always liked him and wish him well.

4 hours ago, snarkster said:

I'd like to see them address at least two (three would be nice) of following remaining needs before the draft:

* 3Tech2 (Ogunjobi?  Solomon Thomas?) Also, if Geno were to get healthy I'd give him a prove it offer (only guaranteed if he makes the roster) and invite him to camp (just because I'm an old softy)

* Starting CB (Steve Nelson?) in addition to re-upping Flowers (I'd still draft one early if the right guy is there)

* LG Competition/Insurance (Spain?  Hopkins?) for Carman/Smith

* 3rd TE (Gronk?) I'd prioritize a blocker to help keep The Franchise clean (any receiving would be a pleasant bonus)

* WR4 someone capable of starting if there's an injury between the Big 3 and the riff raff in the back off the room (I'd still look for a developmental WR5 in the draft)

* Reserve Safety someone along the lines of Ricardo Allen

I think Thomas signed with the Jets?

Archived