2022 Free Agency

27 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Lol what’s with all the Eli Apple vitriol? What’s the point? I’d say dollar for dollar, he was a bargain for what we got out of him. No?

Not sure but Jackson is to costly.

That 17mil would be better on a 3tech and olinemen..

They allready have them here just sign them..

6 minutes ago, Jungletiger said:

Bradley Bozeman and Brandon Scherff tabbed potential targets for Bengals

Cincinnati is reportedly set to show interest in Bozeman.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2022/2/24/22949702/bradley-bozeman-ravens-news-bengals-nfl-rumors-commanders-brandon-scherff

EVERY free agent offensive lineman is a “potential target” for the Bengals. 

How about the media just report when they actually hear something from a credible source.  😡

4 minutes ago, Cricket said:

How about the media just report when they actually hear something from a credible source.  😡

Yes..

Next we'll hear Bengals interested in re-signing Whitworth..

Its their job to write articles or theyre terminated..😎

8 hours ago, Cricket said:

Thinking the same thing.

There should be a thread called

"Bengals Interested in Fill In the Blank"

Not a criticism or downer.  I like the speculation.

9 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Yes..

Next we'll hear Bengals interested in re-signing Whitworth..

Its their job to write articles or theyre terminated..😎

Funny you mentioned Whitworth.  If the Brown Family Trust got on their collective knees and apologized and beg, would there be any interest to bring back Whit for a year at the right price?  Maybe Whitworth wants to win another ring and might figure his best chance would be here.  I think his family likes LA and wouldn't uproot but the way Whit takes care of himself and his experience he could probably fly in from LA to the game the day before and still outplay anyone we got on the roster at LT.  Since we are all speculating.......

3 hours ago, westside bengal said:

Funny you mentioned Whitworth.  If the Brown Family Trust got on their collective knees and apologized and beg, would there be any interest to bring back Whit for a year at the right price?  Maybe Whitworth wants to win another ring and might figure his best chance would be here.  I think his family likes LA and wouldn't uproot but the way Whit takes care of himself and his experience he could probably fly in from LA to the game the day before and still outplay anyone we got on the roster at LT.  Since we are all speculating.......

Speaking of Whit... I didn't like how at the Super Screw Job Bowl when he was announced at the Man of the Year they completely ignored that he had played for Cincinnati for quite a few years before going to the LA Scams.  It was like he only had played for them.  But then, again, the whole dog and pony show was a LaLa Extravaganza.

Enough of that 

I would like to see the Bengals sign him for one day so he can go into the Hall of Fame as a Bengal.

7 minutes ago, Jungletiger said:

“Can’t we at least dream?” No.

Dream maybe..

Colts wont part with him.

He had a bit of a down year (injury?)

but hes too valuable to them to bid adeau to..

Bengals have Spain and need to re-sign him at LG..

1 hour ago, Jungletiger said:

CJ is an average TE in the NFL but his spirit to this team had been infectious.

I would say the players would vote to keeo him as a teammate more than Gronk.

Gronkowski is a future HOF and still a above average TE.

. Gronk will be more expensive than CJ but their present talents are close..

For the sake of the lockerroom brotherhood best to sign CJ.. 

Anyone catch the Bengals Booth podcast this week? They had Baghdad Hob on there - cliff's notes, he said *if* they resign jessie, he will likely be the big FA signing this year. And if they do sign an outside-the-organization guy (for the OL, for example) they won't have enough money for both Ogunjobi and Hill.

So all this thoughtful and interesting analysis you guys are doing, you might as well forget it, because we won't have any money left. :34_rolling_eyes: 

He's so infuriating. Like he goes out of his way to say we won't have any money to spend on FA after we sign our own back. Every season.

Archived