Rams fans.

On 2/15/2022 at 1:21 AM, kriZENry said:

Comparing “fans” at a Super Bowl game to a regular season game is unfair. Super Bowl is for the rich and a status thing, plenty of us original Rams fans around during the regular season but the melting pot that my city is, home games sure ain’t got the love like when I travel to smaller cities. 

100000000% untrue. there were 5 HUGE FAN based events at the stadium, every side of it was a party for fans, some as cheap as $50, all of which were balls deep. all showed the game.

not to mention inside the stadium, it was cheaper for local fans who got tickets than it was for bengals fans, and lets be honest, if you can afford LA season tickets, traveling to or living in LA 10 times a season, you can afford that superbowl invoice. let alone not needing hotel or plane etc... 

the best seats are for the rich and a status thing, but those tickets are given to those celebs for that purpose.

we can compare it to the celebration after tampa won last year if youd like.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9235477/Hundreds-Bucs-fans-streets-Tampa-Super-Bowl-win.html

this article shows what i should have witnessed.

On 2/20/2022 at 3:38 PM, GoBengals said:

100000000% untrue. there were 5 HUGE FAN based events at the stadium, every side of it was a party for fans, some as cheap as $50, all of which were balls deep. all showed the game.

not to mention inside the stadium, it was cheaper for local fans who got tickets than it was for bengals fans, and lets be honest, if you can afford LA season tickets, traveling to or living in LA 10 times a season, you can afford that superbowl invoice. let alone not needing hotel or plane etc... 

the best seats are for the rich and a status thing, but those tickets are given to those celebs for that purpose.

we can compare it to the celebration after tampa won last year if youd like.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9235477/Hundreds-Bucs-fans-streets-Tampa-Super-Bowl-win.html

this article shows what i should have witnessed.

Much love to you Mr. Go-Bengals but I’m giving you the Child Please on this, everyone talks about LA being expensive, that’s some outsider shit talk. Living here is easy money, just have to know how to live.
Much love and Who-Dey from LA!

11 hours ago, kriZENry said:

Much love to you Mr. Go-Bengals but I’m giving you the Child Please on this, everyone talks about LA being expensive, that’s some outsider shit talk. Living here is easy money, just have to know how to live.
Much love and Who-Dey from LA!

i feel like you made my point perhaps... not sure...

Maybe I'm just crotchety, but reading this paragraph made me think the author was being a bit condescending:

"I saw tears in Bengals' fans eyes and facial expressions that they couldn't believe they were at the game and inside SoFi Stadium, a wonder of architecture that as residents of L.A. we take for granted."

Oooh!  We're at SoFi!  Pass me a hanky, I'm so overwhelmed by it's beauty that my eyes are tearing up.

3 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Maybe I'm just crotchety, but reading this paragraph made me think the author was being a bit condescending:

"I saw tears in Bengals' fans eyes and facial expressions that they couldn't believe they were at the game and inside SoFi Stadium, a wonder of architecture that as residents of L.A. we take for granted."

Oooh!  We're at SoFi!  Pass me a hanky, I'm so overwhelmed by it's beauty that my eyes are tearing up.

i took it that was as well, no one has ever cried because they were at sofi. its a cool stadium, but even if somehow it was your first football stadium, you arent crying over it.

aside from its mass, the fact that is has 11 levels to force feed as many luxury (not here to watch any football) suites in as humanly possible is bananas. by far the coolest stadium i have ever seen, but adding to my threads premise here its a stadium made for glamour and showing off, not for football fans. 

Sadly i think many major cities who get new stadiums take more of this route, blue color cities wont obviously, but its the first ever stadium of its kind not only in size and coolness but in purpose.

peep these ticket prices...  Seat license on left per seat.. want the nosebleed seats top upper corners? no problem ,$1600/ticket/season, a pair of 2 in those corners is $3200 to start the account and first season.  thats $160/game/person the first year.  i sat in C118 in that corner. license would be $30,000 for 2 people. and $375/game to go per person still.  I have 40 yardline seats for bengals lower bengals sideline. they are like $2600/year for two. no SSL. theyd be $70,000 seat license and $375/game/person here.

they have absolutely no interest in fans attending games to watch football at these prices.

my favorite part?

fine print bottom left... a $2 per ticket per game fee will be added. "hey, thanks for the $30,000 SSL fee, and the $7,500 for your two tickets. we are going to need to add another $40 in facilities fees tho, you know these stadiums dont pay for themselves, lol, so itll be $37,500 for your tickets and with fees $37,540"

Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 6.16.53 PM.png

1 hour ago, GoBengals said:

i took it that was as well, no one has ever cried because they were at sofi. its a cool stadium, but even if somehow it was your first football stadium, you arent crying over it.

aside from its mass, the fact that is has 11 levels to force feed as many luxury (not here to watch any football) suites in as humanly possible is bananas. by far the coolest stadium i have ever seen, but adding to my threads premise here its a stadium made for glamour and showing off, not for football fans. 

Sadly i think many major cities who get new stadiums take more of this route, blue color cities wont obviously, but its the first ever stadium of its kind not only in size and coolness but in purpose.

peep these ticket prices...  Seat license on left per seat.. want the nosebleed seats top upper corners? no problem ,$1600/ticket/season, a pair of 2 in those corners is $3200 to start the account and first season.  thats $160/game/person the first year.  i sat in C118 in that corner. license would be $30,000 for 2 people. and $375/game to go per person still.  I have 40 yardline seats for bengals lower bengals sideline. they are like $2600/year for two. no SSL. theyd be $70,000 seat license and $375/game/person here.

they have absolutely no interest in fans attending games to watch football at these prices.

my favorite part?

fine print bottom left... a $2 per ticket per game fee will be added. "hey, thanks for the $30,000 SSL fee, and the $7,500 for your two tickets. we are going to need to add another $40 in facilities fees tho, you know these stadiums dont pay for themselves, lol, so itll be $37,500 for your tickets and with fees $37,540"

Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 6.16.53 PM.png

Thats insanely absurd pricing but LA is used to high prices for entertainment or anything else for that matter..

Question..

Whats the  cost of a single game ticket in nosebleed seating?

Is it 160 bucks?

3 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Thats insanely absurd pricing but LA is used to high prices for entertainment or anything else for that matter..

Question..

Whats the  cost of a single game ticket in nosebleed seating?

Is it 160 bucks?

not sure, those arent an option yet for this season. and anything online is just a contact form to fill out.

while LA is more expensive in general, its not like that much difference as these tickets. 

average apartment in LA is $2400, average apartment in ohio is $1150, average apartment in denver is $1900.

my sister and her husband have broncos season tickets, and even luxury club level tickets for the broncos are like 15-20% of the cost of these rams prices. 

the tickets dont fit the cost of living at all. its truly a class of person they want. not just an expensive ticket. Dodgers season tickets are as cheap as $1200 and diamond box seats are $15000, and thats for 41 games. 

these rams prices are truly insane. wild.

15 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

I just took it as Bengals fans were in wonder and awe that they were actually at the super bowl.

After the game, my niece and I were trying to walk to a place where there was not traffic.... it took an hour to get away from the horn honking and "Whose House, Rams House" being yelled from all the traffic.  My neice was a bit worried about it all as we were dressed in Bengals gear. It took us an hour to walk somewhere where we could get Uber to head to her friend's house that was another 3 miles away...

The next day, I ran into many people who were wearing Rams gear but all were friendly and generally the greeting was "great game" which I felt came from a sincere place.

Before the game, I ran into so many more Bengal fans than Rams fan for sure.

I had a great experience and where I sat (nose bleed seats) was full of Bengal fans and only 2 Rams fans near me. The pregame party I attended was awesome!  Free drinks, food, music and lots of great fun people.

Only bad thing, my niece got covid... but fortunately I avoided it.  As much as they said vaccine cards required, I was never asked to show it and no one was wearing masks (myself included).

My niece was not a football fan but loved the experience and does love live football.

Archived