Still Shocked we beat KC

It's like it still hasn't sunk in that we made it to the Super Bowl much less already played the game and everything.

The Oakland game was like mehhh. Struggled to put them away.

Titans game was like waiting for the golf cart to have to come get Burrow.

I'm still stuck at the end of the KC game. All these weeks later and I still can't believe it. It's like I can't move forward in time. Possibly trauma from a decade of 3-13 seasons followed by what was it? 6 or 7 wild card losses all over the span of my entire prime as a Bengals fan. Now I'm just old and useless.  Still awaken some nights thinking of Jeremy Hill and Pacman in that Pitt wild card game.

17 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

It's like it still hasn't sunk in that we made it to the Super Bowl much less already played the game and everything.

The Oakland game was like mehhh. Struggled to put them away.

Titans game was like waiting for the golf cart to have to come get Burrow.

I'm still stuck at the end of the KC game. All these weeks later and I still can't believe it. It's like I can't move forward in time. Possibly trauma from a decade of 3-13 seasons followed by what was it? 6 or 7 wild card losses all over the span of my entire prime as a Bengals fan. Now I'm just old and useless.  Still awaken some nights thinking of Jeremy Hill and Pacman in that Pitt wild card game.

Agree

KC Chiefs Los Angeles Scams

Archived