Season Tix update for 2022

Well, friends, I figured, "fuck it" - life is way too short - so I bought two season tickets just now. Life-long dream fulfilled. North end zone. Will get back for as many as I can, and sell the rest, hopefully to Bengals fans. Without Joe Burrow, I am 100% certain I am not typing any of those words...

9 hours ago, westside bengal said:

Would have thought that super business man Mike Brown would have figured that out 30 years ago.  Winning football means more people in the stands.

man you should tell all of the owners, why arent they all fielding winning football teams every year?

4 hours ago, RayDoggBengal said:

How much did your tickets go up?  3 club tickets and 1 parking pass, mine went up a total of a little less than $100 not bad.

i dont think mine went up. i dont have a parking pass though.

3 hours ago, membengal said:

Well, friends, I figured, "fuck it" - life is way too short - so I bought two season tickets just now. Life-long dream fulfilled. North end zone. Will get back for as many as I can, and sell the rest, hopefully to Bengals fans. Without Joe Burrow, I am 100% certain I am not typing any of those words...

nice! congrats.

8 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

The Taco Bell Family Zone is still wide open.

Perks: Get on the jumbotrons at every home game.  A free taco coupon.  No cussing allowed.  No beer sales.

like the no beer sales, its shocking weekly to see half the folks around me (it seems) be so wasted they barely know whats going on.

1 hour ago, GoBengals said:

like the no beer sales, its shocking weekly to see half the folks around me (it seems) be so wasted they barely know whats going on.

I've only been to two or three NFL games over the past decade.  All were marred by drunks starting fights in the stands.   I love to drink, but a no beer section doesn't sound so bad to me. 

The TBFZ is the section in the upper bowl, north endzone, visitors side.  Forget the section number.

BTW, tickets in 104 (Lower Bowl, home side, south end zone, first full section from the locker room ramp) went up from $1020 to $1200 each.  That was $1020 for 9 regular season games, and is now $1200 for 8.

28 minutes ago, AmishBengalFan said:

The TBFZ is the section in the upper bowl, north endzone, visitors side.  Forget the section number.

BTW, tickets in 104 (Lower Bowl, home side, south end zone, first full section from the locker room ramp) went up from $1020 to $1200 each.  That was $1020 for 9 regular season games, and is now $1200 for 8.

My bad, my tickets went up $100 per ticket, so $300 for the season.

On 2/23/2022 at 8:14 PM, AmishBengalFan said:

they dont alter price based on preseason or not, so its a 10 game season either way, unless thats changed recently. paying full price for preseason has always been a bummer.

Archived