next year's schedule

12 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Why u forget the Patriots?

Now a legendary franchise and contender for the AFC championship?.

Thats a bigtime matchup in the AFC no?

I gotta admit, I'm not feeling NE either. Just doesn't have that must see primetime vibe outside of each teams own fans. I think mainly the reason I feel like that is because I don't see NE being on the same level as the Bengals, Bills or chefs.

On 2/24/2022 at 1:31 PM, High School Harry said:

Now that there are two Monday night games, probably a good bet.

On 2/26/2022 at 2:29 AM, GoBengals said:

so now there are:

32 MNF games in regular season

correct me if they changed this, but there is only going to be one Monday Night Football doubleheader this year. 

https://thespun.com/nfl/nfl-planning-special-monday-night-football-week-in-2022

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/02/21/nfl-plans-a-monday-night-with-two-games-one-on-espn-and-one-on-abc/

3 hours ago, CincyInDC said:

correct me if they changed this, but there is only going to be one Monday Night Football doubleheader this year. 

https://thespun.com/nfl/nfl-planning-special-monday-night-football-week-in-2022

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/02/21/nfl-plans-a-monday-night-with-two-games-one-on-espn-and-one-on-abc/

I put something over in Around the NFL, copy-and-paste the article and neglected to site the source (it was on Yahoo)

The article sites the source as

https://www.sportsbusinessjournal.com/Journal/Issues/2022/02/21/Upfront/NFL-schedule.aspx

Which sez...

ESPN/ABC doubleheader

When ESPN’s new NFL deal kicks in for the 2023 season, ABC will carry three “Monday Night Football” games each year. This year, during what the league and network are calling a “bridge season” that will sync up the contracts, ABC will carry one as sort of a quasi-doubleheader.

Here’s how it will work: One of the networks, either ABC or ESPN, will start its game early, probably around 7 p.m. ET. The other network will start its game later, after 8 p.m. ET. That means that the games will run side-by-side for at least a couple of hours. The NFL hasn’t yet decided when to schedule these games, but ESPN expects them to be within the first four weeks of the season.

Expect ESPN to use its Megacast strategy for its Week 1 “Monday Night Football” game.

Clear and mud, eh?

I don't care for either Sunday or Monday Night football games particularly home ones.

Get home late and a pain in the patoot to get up and go to work the next day.

yes it started with sunday football at 1and 4 pm  . then we got monday night  then Sunday night now Thursday night , EU football on sunday at 9 am.    so we have gone from 2 time slots on one day . to a possible 6 different game times on 4 different days in a week  7 if you add in a monday night double header  and the last week you get 2 Saturday reg season games 

8 hours ago, stryker57 said:

didnt we just play the titans in the playoff?

they were the #1 seed why wouldnt that too be a prime time game? 

i see 2 home primetime , KC and Bill 

1 away Titans . 

then a couple flexgames  if we addrees the OL. 

I mentioned the Patriots but  your right about a playiff rematch with Tenn...

Networks may think Titans are too bland for primetime.

Remind me of Indy Ariz Atl. Minn..

Good but not really interested .

3 hours ago, stryker57 said:

yes it started with sunday football at 1and 4 pm  . then we got monday night  then Sunday night now Thursday night , EU football on sunday at 9 am.    so we have gone from 2 time slots on one day . to a possible 6 different game times on 4 different days in a week  7 if you add in a monday night double header  and the last week you get 2 Saturday reg season games 

yea i think there should be 2 aded bye weeks in the season, since they went to 17 games,or atleast one additional,  i felt they should have done 18, and done a 6 games, then ye, 6 games, then bye, then 6 games, or if you scatter them, each thursday night or monday night is after a bye or before a bye as to not wreck the teams prep time.

i know as a fan id be bored during those weeks, but plan USFL or NCAA big even games those weeks, i dunno. injuries are a bummer, and it seems half of them are a week or two out, so more buys might prevent missing players from big games.

honestly the NFL cant really do any wrong. we will watch.

38 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

I mentioned the Patriots but  your right about a playiff rematch with Tenn...

Networks may think Titans are too bland for primetime.

Remind me of Indy Ariz Atl. Minn..

Good but not really interested .

while tennessee is boring QB wise, people do like king henry, and that defense is stout. but youre right, ground and pound and D is a boring plan of attack to watch. henry trucking people is something people like.

12 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

yea i think there should be 2 aded bye weeks in the season, since they went to 17 games,or atleast one additional,  i felt they should have done 18, and done a 6 games, then ye, 6 games, then bye, then 6 games, or if you scatter them, each thursday night or monday night is after a bye or before a bye as to not wreck the teams prep time.

i know as a fan id be bored during those weeks, but plan USFL or NCAA big even games those weeks, i dunno. injuries are a bummer, and it seems half of them are a week or two out, so more buys might prevent missing players from big games.

honestly the NFL cant really do any wrong. we will watch.

while tennessee is boring QB wise, people do like king henry, and that defense is stout. but youre right, ground and pound and D is a boring plan of attack to watch. henry trucking people is something people like.

You and I have seen many great backs.

Henry is in that catagory ..

Beast with speed..

Archived