Invasion by the Devil..

claptonrocks

Putin has begun his quest to conquer any non NATO country around Russia

into the USSR again..

He doesnt care what the World thinks.

He doesnt give a damn about the initial 

sanctions..( China will be a trading partner)

His respect for Biden as a tough leader is non-existent..

He'll have his way by bully tactics on the EU (which is a shaky organization anyway).

He has China's blessing as the'll do the same in Taiwon and possibly the Phillipines in the future..

Question...

What immediate actions Should we take instead of minimal (laughable) sanctions to his regime?

• claptonrocks changed the title to Invasion by the Devil..

Sanctions sound good but I am not sure if they ever really work or not.  But Putin and China's Penis Head are both power hungry assholes.

I was never a fan of Reagan or Trump.  But having a President like them that the other world leaders think just might crazy enough to "push the button" goes a long way to keep Russia and China and other countries in check.

1 hour ago, westside bengal said:

Sanctions sound good but I am not sure if they ever really work or not.  But Putin and China's Penis Head are both power hungry assholes.

I was never a fan of Reagan or Trump.  But having a President like them that the other world leaders think just might crazy enough to "push the button" goes a long way to keep Russia and China and other countries in check.

All you said is true.

.All the World leaders repect and fear the Top bully boy which should be the POTUS..

Power and fear is what they respect..

Fuck diplomacy with these ruthless thugs..

They see Biden and his administration as weak so they'll carry out their objectives..

On 2/25/2022 at 9:20 PM, claptonrocks said:

All you said is true.

.All the World leaders repect and fear the Top bully boy which should be the POTUS..

Power and fear is what they respect..

Fuck diplomacy with these ruthless thugs..

They see Biden and his administration as weak so they'll carry out their objectives..

Drumf was Putin's Bitch!!   Biden has worked Damn near the Entire world into making Putin a Pariah.  But your Guy thinks he's the smart one!!  😂😂😂😂 BUELLER?  BUELLER?  BUELLER?😂😂

Also I hope nobody here is advocating that we should go to war. 

I'm not a fan of anything more than targeting sanctions because sanctions that are not targeted tend to hurt the countries people more than they do it's leaders.

If we can ensure that we can cut off Putin himself money supply and ability to support his soldiers, then I am all for that.

5 minutes ago, steggyD said:

We are not at war with Russia. Treason is a reach.

If you think that War is only when troops or weapons are involved, then we were never at war with the USSR.

Though the term Cold War was used all the time, and we have definitely entered that territory. 

Archived