BENGALS AGREE TO TERMS WITH COLLINS ---- SIGNING NOW OFFICIAL

On 3/20/2022 at 7:32 PM, Le Tigre said:

You misconstrued the question…not surprising.

A simple question of: Who/Where? You know, sort of asking a thought-provoking where do the other pieces go type of question? Not the quality of the other pieces—or where they were acquired—just where is the best fit? 

A little clearer now? 

Well, you did a poor job of construeing your answer to start with.  Not surprising.  You have a tendency to say something and then claim you didn't really mean what you said.  It's Ok.  I'm sure most of us just accept it as your modus operandi.

2 hours ago, kennethmw said:

Well, you did a poor job of construeing your answer to start with.  Not surprising.  You have a tendency to say something and then claim you didn't really mean what you said.  It's Ok.  I'm sure most of us just accept it as your modus operandi.

What an utter display of knowing little but rag on those who do..

You haven't contributed one damn post that was some type of knowledge to the Bengals..

Instead you cut on those that actually enlightened the board..

I don't know you but your comments are in poor taste..

Lighten up and try to contribute something (anything) here.

You seem such a bitter person..

Dont be..

God Bless..

8 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

What an utter display of knowing little but rag on those who do..

You haven't contributed one damn post that was some type of knowledge to the Bengals..

Instead you cut on those that actually enlightened the board..

I don't know you but your comments are in poor taste..

Lighten up and try to contribute something (anything) here.

You seem such a bitter person..

Dont be..

God Bless..

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

17 hours ago, sparky151 said:

That's a very team-friendly contract. Bengals should be about 19 mil under the cap after adding Collins. Plenty of space to make a couple more moves. 

Better check with Baghdad Hob on your math - they've already spent so much money that the players will have to drink water from a garden hose during camp.

42 minutes ago, Cat said:

Better check with Baghdad Hob on your math - they've already spent so much money that the players will have to drink water from a garden hose during camp.

I remember those days!  And taking salt tablets!!😂

On 3/23/2022 at 6:09 PM, BlackJesus said:

This makes the Collins deal look EVEN BETTER !

bb5

How does make the Collins deal look  better, other than the observation the Dolphins probably aren't even a playoff team much less a Superbowl contender?? I know our deal is a good one...

Archived