2022 BENGALS FREE AGENCY GRADES (so far)

Grading the Bengals 2022 Free Agency  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Grade the 2022 Bengals Free Agency overall thus far?

• A+
    • A
    • A-
    • B+
    • B
    • B-
    • C
    • D
    • F
    • I lick windows
  2. 2. Grade for RT Collins?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F
  3. 3. Grade for RG Cappa?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F
  4. 4. Grade for C Karras?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F
  5. 5. Grade for TE Hurst?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F
  6. 6. Grade for re-signing BJ Hill?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F
  7. 7. Sum up best how you feel right now?

• If I rubbed one more out the Browns would sign me to play QB
    • I have been in a haze since we beat the Chiefs, like it's not real
    • This off-season helps with the sting of the refs stealing our Lombardi
    • The best time to be a Bengals fan in my entire life
    • I would have always taken a bullet for Burrow, now add Duke Tobin to the list

On 3/21/2022 at 12:45 PM, AmishBengalFan said:

That's funny, but I don't understand the context.

... A 'low hanging fruit' social commentary on their yokel propensity to fuck their relatives and look like they were raised outside a nuclear test site. Plus connected to a series of posts I did over a decade ago about how the squirrel is to Shittburgh, what the buffalo was to the Plains Natives.

14 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

All we need is a line that gives Joe one more second to hit Jamar and we win the SB.

Exactly. Last season the goal was just to make the playoffs, they are way ahead of schedule.

Joe will have a collection of Super Bowl patches in a few years. 

Joe Burrow GIF - Joe Burrow - Discover & Share GIFs

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

Skyline should be the official sponsor of the Reds and Bengals

Goldstar's existence is not necessary and was not requested ... by anyone. 

#SkylinerForLife

Skyline Chili GIFs | Tenor

Skyline Chili GIF - Skyline Chili Cincinnati - Discover & Share GIFs

I would think anyone that's tried Camp Washingtonon chilli would disagree..

No?

1 hour ago, claptonrocks said:

I would think anyone that's tried Camp Washingtonon chilli would disagree..

No?

Not to mention Price Hill Chili and Blue Ash Chili. 

I personally prefer Skyline, but I'll eat any of it.  I really wish they wouldn't call it "Chili" though...its not really what it is, i.e. more like goulash or whatever, and the name just seems to piss off the Texas style chili folks who insist on apples to oranges comparisons.

25 minutes ago, esjbh2 said:

Not to mention Price Hill Chili and Blue Ash Chili. 

I personally prefer Skyline, but I'll eat any of it.  I really wish they wouldn't call it "Chili" though...its not really what it is, i.e. more like goulash or whatever, and the name just seems to piss off the Texas style chili folks who insist on apples to oranges comparisons.

Rate me Skyline to Camp Washington.

Where is Cincinnati Chilli located and is it good?

30 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Rate me Skyline to Camp Washington.

Where is Cincinnati Chilli located and is it good?

Hmmmm...I thought "Cincinnati Chili" was just a style, not an actual place.  I do remember little flavor packets at the grocery store called Cincinnati Chili but again I think it was a style and not an actual brand.

13 minutes ago, esjbh2 said:

Hmmmm...I thought "Cincinnati Chili" was just a style, not an actual place.  I do remember little flavor packets at the grocery store called Cincinnati Chili but again I think it was a style and not an actual brand.

Seems most people in tristate area of Cincinntii  would have their own special recipes for great chilli flavor..

Cincinnati would seem ideal ro to have a chilli cookoff festival..

Academy Award Oscar winner George Chakaris's from the original "West Side Story" family

owned and ran a chili parlor in Norwood OH, directly across the street from the high school.

The family, including George, lived over it.

George went to Purcel, not Norwood.

How's that for some Cincinnati chili trivia?

12 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Skyline should be the official sponsor of the Reds and Bengals

Goldstar's existence is not necessary and was not requested ... by anyone. 

#SkylinerForLife

Skyline Chili GIFs | Tenor

Skyline Chili GIF - Skyline Chili Cincinnati - Discover & Share GIFs

And don't forget desert.....

image.png

This is probably going to get me banned - but I don't detect much of a difference between the two. I haven't tried Blue Ash, but I imagine it would not sway my Texas palate one way or the other. I always end up eating Skyline because I always stay downtown when I visit, and there are a couple in walking distance.

Or, we have Kroger here - you can buy canned Skyline. It's always fun to ask one of the wife's friends to come join us for a 3 way. After I explained to one of her friends, she said "Ok, I will come over for a Cincinnati 3 way. I said "now you just made it sound dirtier, like a Cleveland Steamer.". I get in trouble a lot.

Anyway, go Bengals.

Someone needs to show them how to eat a 3, 4, 5 or 6 way though. You don't f'n twirl it, you cut it with your fork and work from one end to the other :drinks:

All we have in Columbus is Skyline so that works in a pinch, although the "ways" are "drier" than the ones in Cincy, so there's not enough "juice" for the oyster crackers to soak up.

When I lived in Cincy, I really didn't have a favorite, went to all of them, Skyline, Gold Star, Empress, Blue Ash, etc... Used to go to one in Greenhill (I think it was an Empress?) after bowling and would get a 5 way with a hot dog in the middle.

My favorite memory of Cincy style chili places would have to be a place that was called Foxie's Chili, which was on Wyoming Ave. just over the tracks in Lockland from the Gulf gas station I worked at as a teen in Wyoming. (gas station was right at the tracks, which was and I think still is the east/west border between Wyoming/Lockland?)

Good memories :)

1 hour ago, MOC said:

Someone needs to show them how to eat a 3, 4, 5 or 6 way though. You don't f'n twirl it, you cut it with your fork and work from one end to the other :drinks:

All we have in Columbus is Skyline so that works in a pinch, although the "ways" are "drier" than the ones in Cincy, so there's not enough "juice" for the oyster crackers to soak up.

When I lived in Cincy, I really didn't have a favorite, went to all of them, Skyline, Gold Star, Empress, Blue Ash, etc... Used to go to one in Greenhill (I think it was an Empress?) after bowling and would get a 5 way with a hot dog in the middle.

My favorite memory of Cincy style chili places would have to be a place that was called Foxie's Chili, which was on Wyoming Ave. just over the tracks in Lockland from the Gulf gas station I worked at as a teen in Wyoming. (gas station was right at the tracks, which was and I think still is the east/west border between Wyoming/Lockland?)

Good memories :)

when you order - ask for it "juicy"

that's how I like it too

at least that's a thing down here

1 hour ago, MOC said:

Same here but when I go to Cincy, I got to Gold Star. But when my niece got married,  she had Skyline cater her wedding. Yes, they do that. 

5 hours ago, spicoli said:

I’m a big fan of Camp Washington chili. Not so much Blue Ash chili…although their double deckers are the best around. Love skyline 4-ways but I prefer my coneys from Gold Star. Weird, I know. 

Not weird at all,  I love skyline 3 and 4 ways,  but love gold star cheese coneys

10 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Academy Award Oscar winner George Chakaris's from the original "West Side Story" family

owned and ran a chili parlor in Norwood OH, directly across the street from the high school.

The family, including George, lived over it.

George went to Purcel, not Norwood.

How's that for some Cincinnati chili trivia?

Outstanding except...

You didn't mention if their chilli was good..😎

Archived