Disrespect tour 2022 or The fire still burns.

10 minutes ago, Jungletiger said:

All the negativity about Bengal repeat 

wont change the fact that JB has a vastly improved wall now..

You think we may worry about our division rivals quests to improve until you realize we took our weakest link and made it a strong point..

Does anyone believe they"ll average 30 a game this year?

I do and thinking oppsing DCs do to..

Nothing surprising about this at all. Actually, expect more as the year goes by. 

The squawking heads, after a late season love-fest with the novelty Bengals, will right-foot-after-left wheel and find all of their manufactured rubbish against them. It's what they do.  

"Listen. Understand. That Terminator is out there. It can't be reasoned with, it can't be bargained with. It doesn't feel pity or remorse or fear and it absolutely will not stop. Ever. Until you are dead."

This Nick guy says that the Bengals’ Super Bowl appearance was the most fraudulent in the last twenty years.

72AD2F3E-094F-4A89-A506-A4624B795FE9.jpeg.3a0a60d97ca379e370226ce14d4a71c1.jpeg

Remember when the Bengals made this ass hat eat his words during the playoffs?  Looks like we get to do it again. 😎

12 minutes ago, Cricket said:

This Nick guy says that the Bengals’ Super Bowl appearance was the most fraudulent in the last twenty years.

72AD2F3E-094F-4A89-A506-A4624B795FE9.jpeg.3a0a60d97ca379e370226ce14d4a71c1.jpeg

Remember when the Bengals made this ass hat eat his words during the playoffs?  Looks like we get to do it again. 😎

I feel sorry for his kids, they going to get carted out to shield him from roasting again this year.

I'm not gonna lie, I actually thought respect would come after winning our first playoff game in 30 years or whatever. I thought respect would come after going to the #1 seed's place and beating them. I thought respect would come after going to the #2 seed's place and beating them to punch our ticket to the SB. I should have known better. At this rate, the only way to get it is to win the whole damn thing.

20 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Beating the Raiders wouldn't earn much respect but beating the Titans and Chiefs (for the 2nd time in a month) should do so. We'll see what the betting lines are just before the season starts but I'd expect the Bengals to be the favorites in the AFCN. 

Rich Eisen says it best....

2 hours ago, Griever said:

I'm not gonna lie, I actually thought respect would come after winning our first playoff game in 30 years or whatever. I thought respect would come after going to the #1 seed's place and beating them. I thought respect would come after going to the #2 seed's place and beating them to punch our ticket to the SB. I should have known better. At this rate, the only way to get it is to win the whole damn thing.

And even then, they will say “can they repeat, or one-year wonders?”. And then go on and on about Dallas, Pittsburgh, New England..blah blah blah. 

They will never do anything different, it’s what they do…it’s all they do…

“Listen. Understand. That Terminator is out there. It can't be reasoned with, it can't be bargained with. It doesn't feel pity or remorse or fear and it absolutely will not stop. Ever. Until you are dead."

The only way the Bengals will Finally be accepted into the mainstream is if they do what Pittsburgh and NE have done--have six titles. I respect NE a hell of a lot than the Shitters because despite the obvious cheating and bias, they did it in a time where players come and go in the 2000s, and theo other bastards constantly talk about their glory at a time nobody gives a damn about anymore and that I wouldn't be born until about at least five to six years later.   Bengals got yhe team, the next great QB that compounded in the playoffs where legends are made, and significantly upgraded team which should been our first title and working on title #2. Honestly I think we need seven titles, as well as being the first team to three-peat; that has never happened. Then grudgingly mainstream will accept it.

Obviously this is my opinion, but I just had to get this out of my head at this moment.

One thing I will give to the Shitters: 4 of those 6 SB’s were won when traditional football was still played. 

Galls me to say it, but those teams were really good. Then, winners had to be overall strong, not just throw/catch. 

Different era now, I get it. And if there is a team that can win in this environment, it is the Bengals. 

3 hours ago, DanvilleBengal said:

The only way the Bengals will Finally be accepted into the mainstream is if they do what Pittsburgh and NE have done--have six titles. I respect NE a hell of a lot than the Shitters because despite the obvious cheating and bias, they did it in a time where players come and go in the 2000s, and theo other bastards constantly talk about their glory at a time nobody gives a damn about anymore and that I wouldn't be born until about at least five to six years later.   Bengals got yhe team, the next great QB that compounded in the playoffs where legends are made, and significantly upgraded team which should been our first title and working on title #2. Honestly I think we need seven titles, as well as being the first team to three-peat; that has never happened. Then grudgingly mainstream will accept it.

Obviously this is my opinion, but I just had to get this out of my head at this moment.

Besides the cheating the one thing that helped the Patriots over the years was they had a QB that was more interested in winning Super Bowl's than leeching every last dollar from his franchise.  An MBA once said that Brady left up to $100 million of salary on the table that gave Belicheat more salary cap to sign a few good players every year.

10 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

1 and 4 are obvious enough. I wouldn't be surprised if Jackson had a better year than Watson next season. 

Same here..

Id rank Lemar Jackson over Watson.

Lemar (when healthy) is one of the most exciting runners I've ever watched.

He cant throw like JB but hes dangerous..

Archived