Disrespect tour 2022 or The fire still burns.

8 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Honey Badger knows ...

Like to sign the Badger at a team friendly hit.

He's 30 and has slipped each of the past 3yrs..

I wanted him coming out of college and... ain't it funny how time slips away.

I didn't realize he was that old.

Health is a concern but I would not mind seeing him here for a year or so

in packages with Jesse Bates and Bell.  Maybe some sort of rotation at times.

If the price is right.  Would not break the bank to sign him but he could be of

use back there.

Or not.

3 hours ago, High School Harry said:

I wanted him coming out of college and... ain't it funny how time slips away.

I didn't realize he was that old.

Health is a concern but I would not mind seeing him here for a year or so

in packages with Jesse Bates and Bell.  Maybe some sort of rotation at times.

If the price is right.  Would not break the bank to sign him but he could be of

use back there.

Or not.

IIRC, there is an article that starts out about the backlash from some KC fans for the team not trying to re-signing him.  The article went on:  the honey badger said that he wanted at least $18m a year, KC wasn’t going to pay that much, so they didn’t even make him an offer.

So, what looks like a case of “not interested” is really a case of “you want too much money.”

I’d imagine that there are teams that would give him more than what we would offer…and it seems that the $$$ is important to him right now.  

21 hours ago, Cricket said:

IIRC, there is an article that starts out about the backlash from some KC fans for the team not trying to re-signing him.  The article went on:  the honey badger said that he wanted at least $18m a year, KC wasn’t going to pay that much, so they didn’t even make him an offer.

So, what looks like a case of “not interested” is really a case of “you want too much money.”

I’d imagine that there are teams that would give him more than what we would offer…and it seems that the $$$ is important to him right now.  

If Honey Badger is chasing the money, he's gonna sign with a bad team. Playoff teams like the Bengals arent gonna pay an arm and leg if the potential replacement can mirror the production from him for a fraction of the cost, plus they (like the Browns and Deshawn Watson) have to grossly overpay to even have a shot at someone like Mathieu...

Honestly, the same is gonna happen to Bates; some bad team is gonna meet his demands, and its not gonna be the Bengals. Burrow's future contract as well as others will force the Bengals to turn the page on Bates.

4 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

good God what a wimpy whiner he is.................

I'd be embarrassed at that as a chief's fan.

on the other hand - watching the highlights roll in the background makes me want to watch that game again !(I have it recorded)

25 minutes ago, HOF dan said:

good God what a wimpy whiner he is.................

I'd be embarrassed at that as a chief's fan.

on the other hand - watching the highlights roll in the background makes me want to watch that game again !(I have it recorded)

Im just waiting for him to get tossed at the end of this coming season.  His tears are delicious.

Archived