Republicans

MichaelWeston

21 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Like some of you do realize there was a guy who is still wanted by the FBI for placing pipe bombs at the DNC and RNC headquarters right?

FAKE NEWS they were cupcakes that he wanted to share with everyone also something-something Hunter Biden!!

It was just a protest with zip ties and chants about hanging Mike Pence.  

22 hours ago, Gary said:

I have seen it man. I will NEVER side with democrats ever again after what I have seen them doing to marginal communities. As a minority in CA whty have FUGGGGGED us over here. Dig below the lies. Look at democrat run cities.. Not saying Republicans are good either. They are pussies and don't do anything they say they will do either. But they don't use that stupid race card us minorities are kind of getting tired of. In CA it's terrible here. 

Something that really caught me by surprise.. 17 out of the highest crime big cities are democrat run. Two are independants, and one is Republican (Jacksonville, FL). I have watched year after year democrats promise stuff, and year after year the news cover for them. 

Not sure how to respond to your posts here either, but if you have a question feel free and ask! We are all Bengal fans here and I don't hate any of you for your views. Just be respectful and we can chat. 

Truly respect your comments .

One thing Trump said that was absolute was its a 

Swamp...

22 hours ago, Gary said:

This type of election has never happened before. Lots of weird videos of people getting kicked out of counting rooms or saying they are leaving and then going back in and counting more that were stored away under a table.. Just a lot of weird stuff. I am not saying Trump won, but because we never had an election like that I thought it should have been looked into. They did and that was that. I don't thinkn they should have continued that narrative, but questioning an election is hardly unheard of. Hillary contested the election and actually still is when being interviewed, as well as that weird podesta guy. 

Preach it son..

23 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

How many court cases do yall need before you come to grips with the fact that Trump lost?

Jamie that is long behind any prioritized agenda for the GOP...

Media networks thrive on this but truth be known if the Dems did do it they

played their hand right..

Its Over...

Now onto more slime from the swamp from both parties..😎

• 2 weeks later...

Questioning an election is not at all unheard of..

A seditious mob storming the Capitol while chanting about hanging the Vice President is, however, very much out of the ordinary.

A sitting President trying to convince a state to "find" votes to change the result is also more than a little unusual.

I understand that "False Equivalency" & "Gaslight the Opposition" are now fundamental planks of the Republican platform but let's not bullshit each other.

20 hours ago, westside bengal said:

This is really the important issue. 

Agreed, it's not possible to engage in a meaningful discussion with people who insist 1/6 was a BLM false flag, COVID isn't real, Trump isn't a Russian asset or that JFK Jr will rise from the dead.  There has to be some agreement on basic fundamental consensus reality as a foundation.

Why debate global warming with people who don't even believe in a globe?

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Agreed, it's not possible to engage in a meaningful discussion with people who insist 1/6 was a BLM false flag, COVID isn't real, Trump isn't a Russian asset or that JFK Jr will rise from the dead.  There has to be some agreement on basic fundamental consensus reality as a foundation.

Why debate global warming with people who don't even believe in a globe?

My point has always been there are just as many bat shit crazy "believers" on one side of the political spectrum as the other.

7 hours ago, westside bengal said:

My point has always been there are just as many bat shit crazy "believers" on one side of the political spectrum as the other.

And that has been plainly & graphically demonstrated to be a false equivalency.

I'm not claiming there aren't Democrat voters that are kooks, I'm sure there are plenty.  However it is not a requirement for supporting the Democratic party.  Supporting Trump requires one to reject basic reality.  It's a cult.

Like, I think Biden is a mediocre President and would still vote for him over Trump.  I don't need to wave flags with his name on them, or agree he's a genius, or deny he's wearing a diaper.  I'm not required to adhere to a delusional view of the world.

If you can't see a fundamental difference there I think you're fooling yourself.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

And that has been plainly & graphically demonstrated to be a false equivalency.

I'm not claiming there aren't Democrat voters that are kooks, I'm sure there are plenty.  However it is not a requirement for supporting the Democratic party.  Supporting Trump requires one to reject basic reality.  It's a cult.

Like, I think Biden is a mediocre President and would still vote for him over Trump.  I don't need to wave flags with his name on them, or agree he's a genius, or deny he's wearing a diaper.  I'm not required to adhere to a delusional view of the world.

If you can't see a fundamental difference there I think you're fooling yourself.

I have been known as a moderate Democrat my whole life and not a Trump supporter so I do not think I am fooling myself.

I just find it hard to believe that Trump is still in everyone's head like he is.  I can go weeks and never think about the dude.  I see his name on the news feed and never bother to read the story.  But 6 fucking years later every time Hillary Clinton is on TV for what ever reason she still brings up Trump, Russian interference and her stolen election.

The Dems need to quit worrying about Trump and just take care of business.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, westside bengal said:

I see his name on the news feed and never bother to read the story. 

Respectfully, maybe you should? Denial isn't going to change the fact that he is still highly influential, plotting against democracy & doing the bidding of his Russian handlers.  He could very easily be reelected in 2024.

I'll happily believe he doesn't matter anymore when idiots stop flying flags with his name on them.  It'd be fantastic if ignoring him made all the bullshit he represents go away, but it won't.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Shebengal said:

Well, the Trump endorsed Republican Senate candidate just won the Republican primary here in Ohio. 🤮🤢Granted, almost all of the Republican candidates sucked this year.

Yeah the same one who once called Trump "America's Hitler"

These people believe in nothing except what it takes to get and remain in power

2 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Yeah the same one who once called Trump "America's Hitler"

These people believe in nothing except what it takes to get and remain in power

I know, right? I guess opinions can change but I’m still scratching my head over that endorsement. 

But I did find it amusing to watch the Republicans fight each other during the primary season. Some of the ads I heard were just plain bizarre.

20 hours ago, Shebengal said:

I know, right? I guess opinions can change but I’m still scratching my head over that endorsement. 

But I did find it amusing to watch the Republicans fight each other during the primary season. Some of the ads I heard were just plain bizarre.

Nothing to scratch, it's all about consolidating their power.

6 hours ago, T-Dub said:

This JD Vance shitheel ran on a platform of "I hate Mexicans!" and he won.

They're not even trying to hide it at this point.

Tell me again how both parties are the same...

The underlying thing about that is that these people believe that Mexicans....and not the 1%.... are taking their jobs away from them in a working class state.

Guys like Vance can't survive in a healthy economy, in a healthy economy they can't blame "the other"

It's happened throughout our history, whether it's Vance right now, or when it was the depression and the Irish Catholics were getting blamed. It's not new, and it works when the economy is bad, or at least bad for working people.

It's why the corporate wing of the democratic party that is only willing to fight for social movements and not economic ones drive me crazy. And their voters are worse.

5 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

The underlying thing about that is that these people believe that Mexicans....and not the 1%.... are taking their jobs away from them in a working class state.

Guys like Vance can't survive in a healthy economy, in a healthy economy they can't blame "the other"

It's happened throughout our history, whether it's Vance right now, or when it was the depression and the Irish Catholics were getting blamed. It's not new, and it works when the economy is bad, or at least bad for working people.

It's why the corporate wing of the democratic party that is only willing to fight for social movements and not economic ones drive me crazy. And their voters are worse.

OK but the unemployment rate in Ohio is back to a pre-Covid low & if it continues falling 2/10ths of a percent will tie a low from 2001.  IOW we're close to having less jobless people than any time in the last 20 years.

Therefore I think maybe he's appealing to a bunch of racist shitheels and the "economy" stuff is just a way of justifying being a racist shitheel.  If it wasn't jobs it'd be drugs or something else.

The end result being somehow it's the Mexicans fault that Cletus never got his GED.  Well, did Cletus study for his GED?  Did Cletus show up to the GED test still drunk from the night before? How were "Mexicans" involved?

"What are you, some kind of LIBRUL?!"

Just now, T-Dub said:

OK but the unemployment rate in Ohio is back to a pre-Covid low & if it continues falling 2/10ths of a percent will tie a low from 2001.  IOW we're close to having less jobless people than any time in the last 20 years.

Therefore I think maybe he's appealing to a bunch of racist shitheels and the "economy" stuff is just a way of justifying being a racist shitheel.  If it wasn't jobs it'd be drugs or something else.

The end result being somehow it's the Mexicans fault that Cletus never got his GED.

Unemployment rate is only one measure. Having a job and being able to afford to live are entirely different issues. 

The gains made in wages have been entirely wiped out by inflation. 

1 minute ago, Jamie_B said:

Unemployment rate is only one measure. Having a job and being able to afford to live are entirely different issues. 

The gains made in wages have been entirely wiped out by inflation. 

This is true.  Crazy how that happens when we give a tax break to the wealthiest people and let corporations not pay them at all.

However this idea that someone is "taking their jobs" is a nonstarter.  It's a flimsy excuse for their inherent racism.

Just now, T-Dub said:

This is true.  Crazy how that happens when we give a tax break to the wealthiest people and let corporations not pay them at all.

I wont defend that at all. The corporations have been using that to buy back their stock and artificially inflate it's worth.

In turn you have these guys that only seem to care about their 401K and not about a healthy democracy (looking at you Gary) that seem to be a-ok with a fascist police state that is propped up to ensure the masses don't retaliate. 

All of this has been entirely predictable, I have argued this was the end game for some years. @Homer_Rice seems to think it's going to end in war.