Practice Bubble

On 4/9/2022 at 7:18 PM, happyrid said:

There are two reasons I think this is important:

1. Yes, there are some benefits to practicing in the elements. However, there are some days where if there's lightning or whatever, practice just ends up getting canceled. They probably only practice 50-to-100 times a year. So if you have 2 or 3 of them canceled, you might be missing out on almost 5% of your annual practices just due to lacking the facilities that every other team has.

2. There are so many office buildings and bridges that overlook the practice fields where an opposing scout could post up and video the practices. There have to be some times where they work on trick plays, special 2-point conversions, or stuff that is schemed up specifically for that week's opponent. The NFL is such a huge, cut throat business that I have no doubt some other teams are trying to snoop around to see if there is any practice stuff they can see to try to give them even a small edge that week. Security becomes much less of an issue if you're indoors.

i am 4 months late, but i agree in theory, but in practice, i dont recall a practice EVER being cancelled, so if it was it had to be super rare for driving conditions to UC or a schedule conflict with UC, as previously they just went and used UC's facility when needed. some folks (not you) seem to be acting like they just out here parqueting in blizzards and ice storms and shit, they drove over to UC like 3 miles away. 

15 hours ago, membengal said:

i was excited to even see the concrete square that was there when i was in ohio a month or 2 ago, my kid was unimpressed. lol.

With all of this progress coupled with the renovations & updates to the stadium, I could see the whole Riverfront being turned into a little Bengals football wonderland. 

All of this because these 2 beautiful people got real horny in early March of 1996. 

Jimmy-and-Robin-Burrow.-.jpg

1 hour ago, saphead said:

With all of this progress coupled with the renovations & updates to the stadium, I could see the whole Riverfront being turned into a little Bengals football wonderland. 

All of this because these 2 beautiful people got real horny in early March of 1996. 

Jimmy-and-Robin-Burrow.-.jpg

What a coincidence…I, too, was real horny in early March of 1996…

…and late March…and April, May, June, July, August…

1834F1C9-C9F7-4C33-88E5-D962C7328F8E.jpeg.ff6df2d38eb6a84a8ebde25106a53f3e.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Perhaps.

Dunno where you are but we are having an early Autumn here in Cheese Coney City.

Out here in DC it was 40 degrees this morning with a high of 70 this afternoon. It got colder a few weeks earlier than normal here as well.

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

WTF is a "non-asset based third party logistics provider"?  Sounds like a Doordash delivery driver in a borrowed car.

essentially a company that does logistics for shipping and things but doesnt do any of the trucking themselves.

Archived