'The Bengals Run to Super Bowl LVI' movie (A MUST WATCH)

• BlackJesus changed the title to 'The Bengals Run to Super Bowl LVI' movie (A MUST WATCH)

So many memorable moments. The 2021 Bengals season truly was something special and long overdue for every Bengals fan. As much as it stings to have refs rip away the Lombardi in the last minutes, fans can't let that overshadow all the remarkable things that team accomplished.

Sports exists to give us fans a distraction from the monotony of everyday life and allow us to live vicariously through their success, while also making memorable moments with friends and family tied together to a common cause. And in that capacity, one would have to say that last season's Bengals team did all of that and more -- as untold number of Bengals fans now have priceless moments of joy they will remember for the rest of their life. 

Even if the Bengals win multiple Lombardis in the coming years, I feel like a part of every Bengal fan will still look back on 2021 with a unbridled nostalgia as the "first" time these Burrow Bengals showed us magic is indeed possible in Cincinnati. A real coming of age for the entire franchise. 

1 minute ago, BlackJesus said:

So many memorable moments. The 2021 Bengals season truly was something special and long overdue for every Bengals fan. As much as it stings to have refs rip away the Lombardi in the last minutes, fans can't let that overshadow all the remarkable things that team accomplished.

Sports exists to give us fans a distraction from the monotony of everyday life and allow us to live vicariously through their success, while also making memorable moments with friends and family tied together to a common cause. And in that capacity, one would have to say that last season's Bengals team did all of that and more -- as untold number of Bengals fans now have priceless moments of joy they will remember for the rest of their life. 

Even if the Bengals win multiple Lombardis in the coming years, I feel like a part of every Bengal fan will still look back on 2021 with a unbridled nostalgia as the "first" time these Burrow Bengals showed us magic is indeed possible in Cincinnati. A real coming of age for the entire franchise. 

Couldn't agree more.

A truly enchanting season.

I'm so ready for mire!

On 4/10/2022 at 12:27 AM, BlackJesus said:

Worth watching and reliving EVERY minute.
32 minutes of goosebumps.  An amazing recap.

I’m so fucking fired up all over again. 

and now I am imagining what this offense and burrow will look like behind a good line.

Archived