2022 Season

Jamie_B

2 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

A little bit into it but I'm starting the thread with an MLB Broken Record

Hunter Green just broke the record for most 100+ mph balls thrown in a single game, he hit 39

https://www.mlb.com/news/hunter-greene-breaks-record-for-most-100-mph-pitches-in-a-game

Nolan Ryan stuff..😎

57 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

You're not kidding.

Nick Lodolo had a goid outing against the Dodgers .

Greene and Lodolo could become a top duo..

With Castillo healthy and Mahle being a decent 4th starter they may keep the team in alot of games thus year.

13 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Nick Lodolo had a goid outing against the Dodgers .

Greene and Lodolo could become a top duo..

With Castillo healthy and Mahle being a decent 4th starter they may keep the team in alot of games thus year.

Hope so because the start of this season has been a mess

• 2 weeks later...

After what Castellini said I kind of lost interest. Not sure how you can spin letting Miley go for nothing as having a plan. What process are they following? I have never been happy when they have a losing streak, but right now, because of the ownership, I just about can't get myself to care.

I have not been a fan of their front office, the way they bring their family and friends into it. Why not go out and find a GM that has some baseball experience or expertise. Do they not want to pay for that?

One of the best things a team can have in the clubhouse is veteran leadership, I saw that back in 99 with Greg Vaughn and in 2000 with Dante Bichette. But it has to be the right guy, and as much as I like Votto, he doesn't seem to have the same pull as those guys did. Maybe he will yet....

Oh well, there is always next year..😎

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived