** ROUND 1 DISCUSSION ** (2022 NFL DRAFT)

6 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

that's what I do too, but I actually am mainly on ESPN. 

Same, how can you not love those classic NFL Primetime tracks after each pick to pump you up.

Word is Kiper Jr. is off-site this year, hope the communication delay between him and the studio isn't annoying.

34 minutes ago, Griever said:

Word is Kiper Jr. is off-site this year, hope the communication delay between him and the studio isn't annoying.

Any delay between Kiper and the studio may make Kiper LESS annoying.  😎

Another reminder of what the Bengals are facing with the #31 pick...

FOX NFL's Jay Glazer reports the Chiefs "are trying" to trade up in the first round of the 2022 NFL Draft.

Glazer responded to a question on Twitter regarding the Chiefs trading up by saying, "They are trying. Even offering up next year’s 1 but that’s still like a 2." The Chiefs' biggest need in the draft is at wide receiver and it's possible that all of the top options are gone by the time they make their first selection. Kansas City holds the No. 29 and No. 30 picks. Chiefs GM Brett Veach has said that his team has, at most, 18 players with a first-round grade this year. That means, if a trade happens at all, the Chiefs would likely want to move into the top 20 picks of the draft. 

Apr 28, 2022, 7:16 PM ET

I wish there was a television studio that wasn't loaded with analysts that I can't stand.  It's like picking between two blind dates where you know both are horrible choices, but you just don't feel like staying at home.  This is why there's alcohol involved.

7 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

The Jags are going to show why they are a joke by taking Walker here I predict.

The smart choice for them would be Ekwonu

Just paid Cam Robinson......But I agree...

What in the world are we doing considering not picking up Jonah?

Archived