OTAs/Mini-camps and other post draft stuff up to camp

24 minutes ago, Griever said:

Oh hell yes. I have not been excited for a new season to start since becoming a Bengal fan in 1981 when I could barely speak. (But I did cry a lot when they lost to the 49ers). #2 was Palmers 2nd year. 

On 5/17/2022 at 4:53 PM, esjbh2 said:

See above.  I'd personally like to see him continue to wear it, but its ultimately up to him and coaches I suppose.  Honestly, I'd prefer he wear a complete suit of armor, but I'm guessing that's out of the question.  :)

There has to be something that would allow him some torque in his knee but but still make sure it's not twisted too far. A kind of locking mechanism. Make the thing out of carbon fiber or graphene (if the tech is there for graphene). Make it feel like he's an indestructible cyborg rather than making him feel like he's broken. The weight on it if it's carbon fiber or graphene should be minimal (maybe a pound at the most?).

4 hours ago, Gary said:

There has to be something that would allow him some torque in his knee but but still make sure it's not twisted too far. A kind of locking mechanism. Make the thing out of carbon fiber or graphene (if the tech is there for graphene). Make it feel like he's an indestructible cyborg rather than making him feel like he's broken. The weight on it if it's carbon fiber or graphene should be minimal (maybe a pound at the most?).

Good post but

I would guarantee you JB feels unbroken.

On 5/19/2022 at 4:33 PM, Gary said:

He played like a demon with the brace on,  maybe he should keep it just to make things fair for other QB's

:ninja:

Archived