OTAs/Mini-camps and other post draft stuff up to camp

The Cappa news shows the vulnerability of the OL unit, as it puts Adeniji back on the field. I think Cappa should be ok in a month though. 

However, the Bengals might want to look at trading Bates for a 2nd rd pick and startable guard (6th OL) to sure that up. Especially as the secondary sounds strong already even without Bates.

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

Mark me down as having no faith in Carman. I want Volson at LG.

I would love to be wrong though.

Respect your opinion but he came to camp in shape ..Seems the light came on about playing in the NFL with him...

Ill keep the faith till he proves me wrong.

47 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

I don't know shit about shit but in drills Dax's footwork was remarkable.  Seems to have exceptional balance.

Dax like a swiss army knife.

Ask him to play here or there  and he gets it done..

Hayden Hurst is lighter at 245lbs .

Ill assume his working hard on routes and cuts and concentration.

All good news..

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

The Cappa news shows the vulnerability of the OL unit, as it puts Adeniji back on the field. I think Cappa should be ok in a month though. 

However, the Bengals might want to look at trading Bates for a 2nd rd pick and startable guard (6th OL) to sure that up. Especially as the secondary sounds strong already even without Bates.

Cappa has a core muscle issue.

Guessing abs or oblique strain from twisting..

14 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Mark me down as having no faith in Carman. I want Volson at LG.

I would love to be wrong though.

Instead of us guessing, lets just let them all battle it out. Volson probably needs a year as back up anyway. Carman may still be good, he may be meh or he may blow chunks. But at least he is putting the effort in, that is all you can ask really. 

16 minutes ago, Sea Ray said:

Is that some kind of fancy litterbox?

Yes.  It's automated.  After the cat has used it and a timer goes off (to give the cat time to clear out and not get freaked out by the pending automation), it spins to remove the turds and peeballs, converting the cat waste into a small batch of concrete that is ejected as an eco-friendly building brick out the back side of the cement mixer mechanism.  The bricks are collected and can used by the owner or sold to local construction firms, as they are valuable and are the perfect size for projects to house garden gnomes, small pets, or even your garden variety squirrel and chipmunk friends.

The litterbox, meanwhile, returns to it's original state with a clean bowl of litter awaiting the next use.

2 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Yes.  It's automated.  After the cat has used it and a timer goes off (to give the cat time to clear out and not get freaked out by the pending automation), it spins to remove the turds and peeballs, converting the cat waste into a small batch of concrete that is ejected as an eco-friendly building brick out the back side of the cement mixer mechanism.  The bricks are collected and can used by the owner or sold to local construction firms, as they are valuable and are the perfect size for projects to house garden gnomes, small pets, or even your garden variety squirrel and chipmunk friends.

The litterbox, meanwhile, returns to it's original state with a clean bowl of litter awaiting the next use.

Damn, they need to scale this thing up to use on Mars or some shit!

Archived