Bengals getting 5 prime time games this year.

29 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

According the nfl schedule maker today. 

Wow, really shows how much the NFL believes in the Bengals and how much starpower they have to capture a large audience.

Personally I prefer the 1pm spot every Sunday but these aren't your typical Primetime Bengals anymore. Hope they win every one of them.

28 minutes ago, saphead said:

This is horrible news. No more flying under the radar. 

I don't think the AFC Champions are going to be flying under the radar no matter how many prime time games we get or dont get.

9 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

My primetime picks would be

Ravens Bills Bucs KC and Saints.

Yep, I can definitely see these being the ones. The only reason why I said Browns instead of Ravens is because I feel like we have a TNF battle of Ohio game every other year lol

I am not sure the NFL wants the Browns on that many (or any) late night prime time games, as they will then have to address the 800 lb. Rub and Tugger in the room and his 20+ victims.

Plus he might be suspended half of the year.

Just now, BlackJesus said:

I am not sure the NFL wants the Browns on that many (or any) late night prime time games, as they will then have to address the 800 lb. Rub and Tugger in the room and his 20+ victims. 

Solid point there

22 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Do they count afternoon Thanksgiving games as prime time? Our visit to Dallas would make a good national game for the networks. 

I don’t believe so. I do think Dallas will either be a thanksgiving or prime time game. 

Archived