Bengals getting 5 prime time games this year.

19 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

How is theirs out and we have to wait until 8:00 or something.

Oh well and whatever... glad its away.  I go to the home night games

but don't care for getting to bed so late after I go home and having to

get up the next morning and go to work.  Usually to amped after the

game to go to sleep right away, anyway.

Full schedule leak. Not out officially. 

12 hours ago, High School Harry said:

How is theirs out and we have to wait until 8:00 or something.

Oh well and whatever... glad its away.  I go to the home night games

but don't care for getting to bed so late after I go home and having to

get up the next morning and go to work.  Usually to amped after the

game to go to sleep right away, anyway.

thats where your messing up, gotta call off work the next day, sleep in, get up and rewatch the win.

11 hours ago, Cricket said:

Preview of AFC Championship match…???

thats what my kid said

11 hours ago, WRAPradio said:

I'll take Bills at Bengals for the conference.  It will be a tough game, but you expect nothing less that time of year.

man that would be an incredibly exciting game. 

8 hours ago, Griever said:

bengals social media has improved so much the last few years, minus that fucking youtube schedule release video today. 

7 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Anyone else miss Ample Randall turning every PAT into a nail-biter?

Yeah, me neither.

bengals fan in front of me talked shit about fat randy all playoff game, local fans didnt really realize he was a former bengals aside from one or two, but there was a overwhelming sense of "just run the clock and lets get to OT" vs him trying a 50+ yarder FG, like no one was hoping or expecting him to even give that a shot if they got there. 

offtopic: sat in that parking lot for over an hour waiting to get out, my son and i just laughing at all the titans fans fighting eachother and having a very bad time.

6 hours ago, Griever said:

that arthur meme is for the ages. i have tiny fucking hands, and a former co worker who has huge fucking hands would put it in company chat at work whenever i was pissed about something. still funny.

7 hours ago, GoBengals said:

thats where your messing up, gotta call off work the next day, sleep in, get up and rewatch the win.

All well and good but I have one of those jobs where if I ain't there, I ain't paid.  And I'm a greedy kind of guy.

So I will just bitch about it and go in.  A though day at work is a small price to pay for a Bengals game.

On 5/13/2022 at 6:18 AM, High School Harry said:

All well and good but I have one of those jobs where if I ain't there, I ain't paid.  And I'm a greedy kind of guy.

So I will just bitch about it and go in.  A though day at work is a small price to pay for a Bengals game.

waaaaack but that is a small price to pay indeed. its just an extra day my kids gonna miss of school each time. but usually way kinder flight times

Archived