* BENGALS 2022 SCHEDULE *

11 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

And the Orange and Black play on Halloween Night... I see what you did there... yuk  yuk yuk

Now here's a thought...do the Bengals throw a curveball and go white tiger 🤔

13 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

I noticed the NFL gave the Browns the easier Panthers, Jets, Stealers, Falcons to open the year as they must think Rub&Tug will get at least a 4 game suspension. 

Of course we play Cleveland weeks 8 and 14 after any such suspension. 🤨

A year suspension covers all of that

5 minutes ago, esjbh2 said:

Hmmmm...not seeing Cleveland on that list.  Did they do the smart thing and just fold?

LOL!  I guess EVERYONE is pissed off with them about that fully-guaranteed contract.  😎

On 5/12/2022 at 8:28 PM, High School Harry said:

Someone should start a poll question as to who will 

get the first interception off of Pick It

and who will be the first to sack him.

Glad we get first shot to welcome him to the NFL.

I like it, but I don't think he starts right away.. So we will have to pick off and sack Mitch

22 hours ago, GoBengals said:

yea but no one cares, hell i barely care, i totally get all the checkpoints and neat little connections and facts and itll be a big game for those local fans. but national tv wise. no one cares. all of the connections and stuff doesnt make the matchup any better, there is no connection between the teams, different division, hell different conference, and one team is pretty bad.

i am like 1% more excited about the saints game than i am about the jets game, just to see if a decent amount of fans have bengals stuff on locally. 

you need national nfl fans to:

1. even care about college football, at all.

2. care who won the national championship 3 years ago.

3. and then care that two stars from that college, 75 miles from this nfl team, is playing against that nfl team.

IMO youre slicing off like 25% of national audience caring with each one of those things.

again, i think its cool, and will be neat, but some bears fan or broncos fan isnt going to give 2 shits about that game whether our boys went to LSU and got a ring or not.

just my opinion after hearing some talking heads bring it up. 95% of people who will care are either going or going to watch it no matter when its on.. so no gain putting it on primetime.

I am a huge Saints and LSU Fan. The Chase and Burrow thing doesn’t mean much to me as a Saints fan. Sure, the media will try and make a connection but seriously, they are not Saints anymore than Desmond Ritter is a Bengal. 

Saints fans are simply hoping the Brees/Peyton era hasn’t evaporated.  We are praying Winston plays well and stays healthy.   We are not very confident.  

22 hours ago, GoBengals said:

yea but no one cares, hell i barely care, i totally get all the checkpoints and neat little connections and facts and itll be a big game for those local fans. but national tv wise. no one cares. all of the connections and stuff doesnt make the matchup any better, there is no connection between the teams, different division, hell different conference, and one team is pretty bad.

i am like 1% more excited about the saints game than i am about the jets game, just to see if a decent amount of fans have bengals stuff on locally. 

you need national nfl fans to:

1. even care about college football, at all.

2. care who won the national championship 3 years ago.

3. and then care that two stars from that college, 75 miles from this nfl team, is playing against that nfl team.

IMO youre slicing off like 25% of national audience caring with each one of those things.

again, i think its cool, and will be neat, but some bears fan or broncos fan isnt going to give 2 shits about that game whether our boys went to LSU and got a ring or not.

just my opinion after hearing some talking heads bring it up. 95% of people who will care are either going or going to watch it no matter when its on.. so no gain putting it on primetime.

I am a huge Saints and LSU Fan. The Chase and Burrow thing doesn’t mean much to me as a Saints fan. Sure, the media will try and make a connection but seriously, they are not Saints anymore than Desmond Ritter is a Bengal. 

Saints fans are simply hoping the Brees/Peyton era hasn’t evaporated.  We are praying Winston plays well and stays healthy.   We are not very confident.  Really no star power on the team.  

6 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

IMG_20220514_015731.jpg

Huge game, one with potentially important seeding results. Like a new age Brady vs Manning or Young vs Aikman matchup.

I think you embedded a tweet in another thread saying this, but still can't believe Burrow is the Bengals QB.

This seems odd...

September, October and November all have only one 1:00 home game kick off.

Squeels 9/11, Atlanta 10/23 and Carolina 11/6

Two in December, 12/4 with the Chiefs and 12/11 with the Clowns.

One in January with the Ravens for now.... possibly flexed depending on how the season shakes down.

Can the Chiefs game be flexed?  Seems like a lot of interest there around the league.

8 hours ago, Griever said:

Bengals by 10+. I don't think Dallas is going to be good this year. They always seem to lose big games too. I see the Bengals winning this one 35-20 or something to that affect. I think the Bengals are going to be the #1 scoring offence this year too. 

18 hours ago, Gary said:

Bengals by 10+. I don't think Dallas is going to be good this year. They always seem to lose big games too. I see the Bengals winning this one 35-20 or something to that affect. I think the Bengals are going to be the #1 scoring offence this year too. 

Dallas and underperforming are like PB & J.  They've had no heart since the 90's.

On 5/14/2022 at 9:37 AM, High School Harry said:

This seems odd...

September, October and November all have only one 1:00 home game kick off.

Squeels 9/11, Atlanta 10/23 and Carolina 11/6

Two in December, 12/4 with the Chiefs and 12/11 with the Clowns.

One in January with the Ravens for now.... possibly flexed depending on how the season shakes down.

Can the Chiefs game be flexed?  Seems like a lot of interest there around the league.

they care about ratings revenue as a whole not for one game and couldnt care less about putting the best games on the best slot.

ratings maximization and revenue is all that matters.

MNF or TNF is getting 30-40mil watchers, a killer matchup may get 45, but a killer matchup could take a 4pm game from (random numbers) 15mil to 30 mil. a gain of 15 mil instead of 5.

4 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Can the December 4 game with the Chiefs be flexed out of the 1:00 slot

The Chiefs game is at 4:25 pm Est, not 1 pm and it's slated to be the headline game for CBS, so it will be protected and not flexed.

9 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

The Chiefs game is at 4:25 pm Est, not 1 pm and it's slated to be the headline game for CBS, so it will be protected and not flexed.

Whoa!  You're right, of course.  Either it was changed or I looked at it wrong... probably the latter.

Thanks for the catch.

I'm trying to make dinner plans for after the game and this becomes one less to plan for.

Archived