2022 Ring Of Honor Nominees

2022 Ring Of Honor Nominees (select two)  

25 members have voted

1. 1. 2022 Ring Of Honor Nominees (select two)

• Willie Anderson
    • Jim Breech
    • James Brooks
    • Cris Collinsworth
    • Isaac Curtis
    • Corey Dillon
    • Boomer Esiason
    • David Fulcher
    • Chad Johnson
    • Tim Krumrie
    • Dave Lapham
    • Max Montoya
    • Lemar Parrish
    • Bob Trumpy
    • Reggie Williams

After canvassing the four households that share our season ticket account - mine included - achieving a consensus was amazingly easy.  The top two were a unanimous selection - not to say that the other thirteen aren't worthy, just that when you are limited to picking only a pair of them it was surprising that we agreed across the board.

Screenshot_20220525-160315-570.png

The original ochocinco, and the bad-assest nose tackle to ever suit-up.

On 5/19/2022 at 12:17 AM, TigerJ@w said:

What? Um, are not young people season ticket holders now? They are even promoting to buy season tickets to vote.  That makes No sense. 

not from what ive seen, same 30-50s crowd, and my young people i mean the 18-30 year olds who only know the chad tj palmer era as good bengals. and theyd be most on running up votes. not a lot of krumrie votes under 40 IMO

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, membengal said:

will be fun for the 50 and under age group to have some players they watched the entire careers of get recognition.

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Willie can go in the Ravens Ring of Honor because f that, you don't give a division rival the playbook then act like #1 Bengal.

lol

One of them has to be Willie Anderson.  The guy would be in the NFL Hall of Great if it existed, instead we have the Hall of Fame/Popular. 

Curtis was so dominant the other teams would just hold him to prevent him from getting downfield.  They actually had to create a new rule to stop this named after him.  

Krumrie and Chad will be next year I believe. 

2 hours ago, SF2 said:

One of them has to be Willie Anderson.  The guy would be in the NFL Hall of Great if it existed, instead we have the Hall of Fame/Popular. 

Curtis was so dominant the other teams would just hold him to prevent him from getting downfield.  They actually had to create a new rule to stop this named after him.  

Krumrie and Chad will be next year I believe. 

purposeful or not, i think it would be wise to get guys from seperate generations, like chad and willie same year wouldnt be as cool, and krumrie an curtis doesnt do much for younger crowds.

That is really genuinely surprising to me on Curtis. I voted for Boomer and Willie but Curtis would have been my third vote should there have been 3 spots. Figured he had no chance. Glad my fellow old heads went that way, frankly. Curtis was a monster in my youth. SO damn good. Another genuine Canton snub. 

17 hours ago, GoBengals said:

purposeful or not, i think it would be wise to get guys from seperate generations, like chad and willie same year wouldnt be as cool, and krumrie an curtis doesnt do much for younger crowds.

Good point. 

11 hours ago, membengal said:

That is really genuinely surprising to me on Curtis. I voted for Boomer and Willie but Curtis would have been my third vote should there have been 3 spots. Figured he had no chance. Glad my fellow old heads went that way, frankly. Curtis was a monster in my youth. SO damn good. Another genuine Canton snub. 

I don’t want to sound like a conspiracy guy but me thinks the vote might have been rigged a bit. 

Archived