2022 Ring Of Honor Nominees

2022 Ring Of Honor Nominees (select two)  

25 members have voted

1. 1. 2022 Ring Of Honor Nominees (select two)

• Willie Anderson
    • Jim Breech
    • James Brooks
    • Cris Collinsworth
    • Isaac Curtis
    • Corey Dillon
    • Boomer Esiason
    • David Fulcher
    • Chad Johnson
    • Tim Krumrie
    • Dave Lapham
    • Max Montoya
    • Lemar Parrish
    • Bob Trumpy
    • Reggie Williams

It's not rigged. Having one vote per years of having a season ticket means that if enough folks who have had season tickets 40-50 years went Curtis, then you get Curtis. I have no problem with Curtis getting. The OG best receiver this franchise has seen. 

I would’ve voted Curtis and Krumrie as well but I understand the reasoning for Willie Anderson..he’s likely to get into the Hall of Fame at some point…the others don’t really have that going for them….although MAYBE Dillon….he might’ve pissed too many powerful people off though. 

How can you really go wrong with any of them at end of day though? All great ambassadors of the program.

Color me happy. 

13 hours ago, membengal said:

Just in this thread alone, you can see that. Amish has had season tickets a long time. He said he voted for Curtis and Krumrie. 

He and I have had season tickets almost the same number of years—I had mine since 1983, and he was directly behind my row at Riverfront from ‘88 on. 

I voted for Curtis and Krumrie also. 

20 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

I think they should have concentrated on decades in chronological order 70s, 80s, 90s, for the first 3 classes. Willie going in before Krumrie doesn't seem right to me. 

no. nothing about that makes sense, then its just a yes or no list "should this person ever get in? yes, ok he is in, and its predetermined forever due to the obvious list. and lets me honest there are like 2-4 plyers per "era" even in debate on average.

14 hours ago, membengal said:

It's not rigged. Having one vote per years of having a season ticket means that if enough folks who have had season tickets 40-50 years went Curtis, then you get Curtis. I have no problem with Curtis getting. The OG best receiver this franchise has seen. 

anyone with season tickets for 50 years doesnt know how to use the computer to cast the vote.

#ageism #takethatboomers

Archived