The Joe Burrow Podcast/youtube interview dealie

Pretty interesting interview, thanks for sharing. I too had never heard of these guys but they have over a million subscribers on YouTube alone so that surprised me. I wasn't a huge fan of the hosts at first but I warmed up to them by the end. Loved what Burrow had to say and how he carries himself, total pro.

2 hours ago, Griever said:

Pretty interesting interview, thanks for sharing. I too had never heard of these guys but they have over a million subscribers on YouTube alone so that surprised me. I wasn't a huge fan of the hosts at first but I warmed up to them by the end. Loved what Burrow had to say and how he carries himself, total pro.

Yes, that was a nice listen.  Kinda dragged a bit at the end, but the first 50 minutes or so were enjoyable to watch.  

15 hours ago, membengal said:

crazy that he accepted this invite - these guys didn't even know his dad coached at Ohio University. 

I'm not deeply into the scene or anything, but from what I've stumbled on these guys are mainly tied to the MMA world... they've had some incredible "gets" in that space (Khabib), and as we know Joe seems to enjoy MMA and made a rather public appearance at an event so I assume it all came out of that.

Archived