OTA stuff and other Bengals news week of 6/6/22

I really think Collins will be a true difference-maker at RT. Plus I'm not sure any outside free agent has ever run toward Cincinnati any faster than Collins. This is where he wants to be, with this position coach and this QB. I had no idea that Collins was so charismatic too. He is great in interviews. This could be a free agent pickup on the level of a Reader or Hendrickson.

3 hours ago, dex said:

I really think Collins will be a true difference-maker at RT. Plus I'm not sure any outside free agent has ever run toward Cincinnati any faster than Collins. This is where he wants to be, with this position coach and this QB. I had no idea that Collins was so charismatic too. He is great in interviews. This could be a free agent pickup on the level of a Reader or Hendrickson.

I wanted Collins (and made it known loud and clear on the sites I was on) the day we found out he was available for the draft.  I can't believe he's a Bengal.  But, then I'm just as excited about Cappa and Karras.  Also excited about seeing what a full season from Jonah looks like playing on an O-Line with this much talent.  His job will be much, much easier, while he should be nothing, but greatly improved.  He might get his first 80+ PFF rating at LT for a full season.

3 hours ago, Kingspoint said:

I wanted Collins (and made it known loud and clear on the sites I was on) the day we found out he was available for the draft.  I can't believe he's a Bengal.  But, then I'm just as excited about Cappa and Karras.  Also excited about seeing what a full season from Jonah looks like playing on an O-Line with this much talent.  His job will be much, much easier, while he should be nothing, but greatly improved.  He might get his first 80+ PFF rating at LT for a full season.

Very true. 

But..as already seen…one owwie and they are back to Adeniji. The depth is still very much a concern. 

11 hours ago, Kingspoint said:

I wanted Collins (and made it known loud and clear on the sites I was on) the day we found out he was available for the draft.  I can't believe he's a Bengal.  But, then I'm just as excited about Cappa and Karras.  

Bringing in Karras is a massive upgrade not just for the position but the entire OL room.  

Think it's safe to say both he & Collins are here because of JB.

18 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Bringing in Karras is a massive upgrade not just for the position but the entire OL room.  

Think it's safe to say both he & Collins are here because of JB.

For Collins it is probably both Pollock and Burrow.

Archived